Hybrid scalping system

Took 20 pips GCAD short, 10 EU long, 20 CJ and holding UJ short -8 atm. Looking into shorting GBP crosspairs while not yet sure on GU.

any plans for webinar?

what a nice text-book HandS in GOLD daily

[QUOTE=ā€œBernardo33;575317ā€]what a nice text-book HandS in GOLD daily [/QUOTE] what signal youā€™re using? Seems quite right!

Nice flag on the 5min gold forming

t just broke to the upsideā€¦

Webinar in 1 hour aprox.

Hey guys i am downloading Forextester data so meeting is moved for 30 minutes.

Guys websession is in 1-2 hours.

Iā€™ve been studying for finalsā€¦Iā€™ll try and make the next sessions!

I hope I could make it too. This is really interesting!

I have some free time today if people show up maybe at 14:00 GMT+1

For now look on longs EURCHF, long AU, long EA on bounce, long UCAD on wedge break, long GU, short UCHF.

Thanks Janpec1000!

Hope I can keep track of your method after reading the V3 in pdf.

After using your method for quite some months. What would you say is the average month benefit?

Regards

Janpec,

Thanks,
that would be super, count me in.

Ok yesterdays positions went well . Closed GU long on +50, somehow i cant move SLs and TPs on connection error so i closed all. AU long +30. USDCHF broken lower like was said yesterday, along with EA swing up.

AUDNZD long entry on 1.1009 if we get there, USDCHF short once we go bellow support.

Thanks JP for the FT session yesterday.

I have a question about R:R ratio:
First off all you look for a min of 15-30pips target and you put your SL under the LL.
When practicing on FT I often noticed that the distance to the SL was lower than the TP1 that would mean that your R:R ratio would be lower than 1:1?
Is this correct, or was this just for the testing? What do you usually use as Reward:Risk 2:1?

Haho nope, becouse mind that there are 2 positions opened at once. In many cases you do hit BE on second position, but in many times you get 100 pips and more on it, if you would generalize it RR is above 1:1 for sure. But on other hand you wouldnt even need more than 1:1 ratio becouse the whole point is that system is very reliable and has high winning percentage.

RR with this system totaly depends on situation of price. It could happen that SL has to be placed 70 pips away for 20 pips target becouse there are no lows or highs closer, thats why i usually stay out of situations like that.

Janpecā€¦

I just pulled out of USDCHF at +16.7, Thank You!

The reason I pulled out is that it looks like they are only testing a major support for the 2nd time (so I expect a bounce back), also EURUSD is trading within 40 pips of major resistance and seems to be affecting USDCHF to the upside. Am I wrong in this analysis?

Thanks again

Hope you guys entered UC on support break, 10 pips so far.

*Edit Oh cool just read LaCamus put some profits. I have closed one position too due to all those pinbars, but i dont think we will see bounce on UC. As for analysis EU as pair doesnt really have much effect on UC or other pairs, but what drives both them mostly is dollar. So dollar weakening pushes UC down from tested supprot and pushes EU up towards resistance.

Looks like good GA short is cooking. Holding UCAD short at moment.

Took 20 pips on GJ short, 5 on pending short bellow m5 lows and 15 on normal order. I dont usually trade with pendings but Bernardos approach based from yesterday kinda got me into it hehe.

Market already 30 pips (long) into what looks like a clean break of H4 wedge on AUDUSDā€¦may be too late to get in, but I will if we get a 10 to 15 pip pull back.

in long AU .9146

Out +4
thought it was little pullback, but may be consolidating (based on M5)