Hybrid scalping system

Back in UCHF at .88662

AN: I can clearly see a wedge is forming in a H4 down trend? why do you expect to enter long and not short = trend continuation.

No pips or me yet, still learning alot.

Wedge is below, that is why he said if it broke through 1.1009 go long, he didnā€™t say he was long yet. He was looking for big pips on reversal.

Little nervous Janpecā€¦news coming out that budget deal may have been reached or is close, if confirmation comes out, this could cause a bullish move on dollar. No need to worry?

Thanks LaCamus, ahh because this is a huge leg down and it could be a reveral point.

If I am correct thers a weekly demand in that zone and this area is support.
This wedge can be a good trade in both directions.

Yep haho either way is good trade.

Hm honestly LaCamus not sure how much will budget deal move dollar. I dont expect much move from it. It will be bullish probably for USD but i dont think it will create any reversals anywhere.

Woah just checked new cryptocurrency Sexcoin made yesterday shoot 500% up in single day. Ok i am settings some small fund and will start investing, will probably spread it arround.

GJ bouncing higher from here probably, EA will break lower along with EU if supports are taken. AN will breach higher most likely, pendings placed.

Wedge on AU M5, longs above 0.9157.

These cryptocoins make me nervous, you could just as easily lose all of that back in a few hours. Risk/reward, I know, I know.

No you cant loose it, becouse capitalization does not decrease, currencies just drop on profit taking and rebounds of bitcoin, but overall 99% of those currencies are way higher than their opening was or where they were 3 months ago. So RR is pretty much 1:99 in terms of percentage.

Darn missed 100 pips short on GA todayā€¦hoping to build good trading room here with those who trade system so we can help eachother out in case if someone misses setup somewhere.

Count me in.

LaCamus do you perhaps have some free time to join me on babypips chat, i would like to discuss some EA ideas, maybe we can get cracking up some EA based on this system.

Janpec, I can help you guys with the EA development, if youā€™re interested. Iā€™ve been a software developer for almost 20 years now. :slight_smile: Just let me know.

ParryMcD i think LaCamus will be up for task himself, but if not i will let you know. By the way home come you are not joining any of our sessions, i though you were interested in beginning. We are kinda building small trading group.

Heh got triggered BE SL on UCAD short, thats how market punishes you for not following your own rules properly, set BE SL too quick on +5 rather than +10. Would be 30 pips by now. Anyway will reshort on pullback up.

USDCHF short bellow 0.886, GU shorts on pullback, EJ short seem tempting but not clear one,
GA will give trade in either dirrection on wedge or HandS break.

AU long.

*EDIT: Out -5.

I know man, I missed out twice or thrice. The first time I was not even aware when the session was going to happen, it was a very short notice. The second time I was flying over the weekend, the third time we had some guests over. But this time Iā€™m going to lock myself up in a room and Iā€™m planning to attend. I am very much interested, but Iā€™m worried that you guys might have gone too far ahead and Iā€™m going to find it difficult to catch up with you guys. But Iā€™m gonna give it my best anywayā€¦

So when are we going to have the session (day/time) ? Youā€™re in a GMT+1 zone, right ? This time Iā€™m gonna join anyhow, nothing can stop meā€¦

Well i am free of school today and tomorrow if there are people interested we can do session today, maybe in 2 hours. 18:00 GMT+1.

Let us do it over the weekend, Jan. Pleaseā€¦ Iā€™m in the GMT+8 zone, its past 11:00 PM here already. I donā€™t want to miss another session. :frowning:

The truth hurtsā€¦

Got in to early on GU pullback, at -13 pips I got out, where it promptly turned and gained +24, I would be up +11 if I would not have run away.

In on [email protected], -1 at the moment

Last night picked up +14 on EJ on short after break of wedge (stayed in that one till -23 and back, but couldnā€™t do it on GU, go figure.)

In retrospect:
I guess last night played a part in my thought process, me thinking I would get out of GU, wait for at 20+ run up, then short it again, which is how I thought I should have played EJ last night. The reality of it, is that in this system I played EJ right and GU wrong, my stops were placed right and they would have heldā€¦it pays to follow through.

Holding AU short GU short and UCHF.

*Edit: Closed AU +15, Hit TP on GU short too. Only holding UCHF +3.

Lacamus good to know you do revision of closed trades, thats best way to learn on misstakes. Hope to see you in session in 1 hour.