Hybrid scalping system

Hello
Do you have a description of the system ?
I can’t find the list of indicators to use.

thanks
Nicolas

same experience for me, clearer signal in 5m chart then in 1m chart. therefore i have 2 chats open 1m + 5m and if i trade in 1m only in direction of trend of 15m so if trend is down only sell not buy, buy is waiting then.

but Jan did you make a robot then?

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

I would strongly recommend that you always use two TF charts of pair that you are trading, you can either have both of them opened separately or just switch back and forth but in any entry you get on m1 it is recommended that you always back your signal by m5.

Hello
Do you have a description of the system ?
I can’t find the list of indicators to use.

thanks
Nicolas

Indicators are attached on first post (at end of post).

Hey Jan, that is awesome, could you have us an update on how we can make this system better?

Im not saying you are not telling the true… the thing is if you are making 100% monthly you might be millionaire already (unless you dont have enough capital to start) I like this system! but Im scared because I have lost a lot manually trading… if you can update us on how to make this system better that would be be nicer of you man!

rgds

Jan, do you have any thoughts around position sizing for this strategy?

Jan, do you have any thoughts around position sizing for this strategy?

Hold on new revisited and improved system comming soon. As for new system recommended lot size is 1 lot per 10.000USD account if you are scalping for no more than 20 pips, otherwise on higher tfs adjust your lot size lower.

gamblers gonna gamble

Maybe i have spoken a bit too early on lot size, i should add that lot size specified should only be used when one is completly met with system and its trading style as well as targets of your profits.

Ok i have recorded some videos with use of new system in Forex Tester it should give some grasp to those who want to learn system, i will add commentars to video somewhen later. Hopefully i will also find the way to upload them as its arround 5gb size.

You should just be able to post them to youtube, no?

Yeh but it takes ages to render and upload for me from my low end computer, i might do it somewhen later though.

just post new screenshots. thanks jan

Made a torrent with videos.
Here is link to download torrent. Make sure you click the right “download” button its not the biggest one but the one little smaller. I am seeding videos for next few days. Will add new videos with complete explanation of trading later also screens of new system.
FOREX2.zip.torrent download - 2shared

Here is also Dropbox link to download in case if you are not familiar with utorrent: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/17162196/FOREX2.zip

But if you can please use torrent and help seeding. Thanks.

:17: I’m cutting out and taping this quote to my computer. Dangerous when you become a legend in your own mind :17:

Ah darn took me 4 days to get my account funded on Hotforex. Their Allied Wallet was not working and before that i had problems in bank, but now money is in acc, 10k start trading with new system manually and EAs. EAs have been trading about 1 month and so far fantastic results (the only problem was june 6th on USD drop which means that on fundamental times-central banks it will have to be turned off).

New videos will be on soon. Sorry for taking so long but i am quite bussy lately.

Jan, are these videos part of the new system you are talking about? I might be missing something, just don’t see the other indicators and am somewhat confused. Thanks for posting them though.

Hi, you able to share the EA?

Hi jan, Im a devoloper and good backtester please dont hesitate about asking me for help or testing.

rgds

Jan, are these videos part of the new system you are talking about? I might be missing something, just don’t see the other indicators and am somewhat confused. Thanks for posting them though.

Yes new videos are part of new system, new system doesnt use stocastic or TMA anymore. I will explain it more later. But you can see it works, doubled account size in videos from 10k to 20k.

Hi, you able to share the EA?

At the momment no will see in future. There are 8 subsystems in development not single one of them is complelty finished yet even that they are already making profits, its gona take few more months to get them ready. They trade from Kijun distances to pinbars, Bollinger bands, resistances and supports, trend pinbars and similar stuff practically in development is EA that will trade in any market condition. At momment we are trading Kijun distances with pinbars which are working best in market with good corrections or sideways market.

Hey Jan can you use MA’s instead of the TDI for this strategy?

Yeah it looked very interesting. Keep us posted. I’m looking to try scalping over the summer months when my other strategies aren’t as active/don’t perform as well. Thanks for the update.

Hey Jan can you use MA’s instead of the TDI for this strategy?

Yes i did use them on phone, but they are not as good as TDI, crosses and visual appearance of them is much more distorted becouse you need to apply them into RSI indicators window in order to get the right TDI replacement. I did explain on first page what MAs you have to use to set it up and imitate TDI.