Hybrid scalping system

Seems like that Dropbox links got suspended temporary due to excessive download ,please use Torrent if Dropbox download doesnt work. I will upload all future videos on Torrent since i am free user of Dropbox.

There are no seeders :frowning:

I am seeding 25kb its very slow dont know why as my upload is 10 times of that.

jan I downloaded them by dropbox cause torrent was slow as hell,

you could try google drive, have worked very good for me!

thanks for all this work you are doing, I really hope I could help you with what I know.

rgds

Alright thanks i will try with google drive. Allright i am preaparing for FOMC in half hour, overall good trading day so far about 50 pips made and 100 pips made yesterday.

Well its been a great trading day today, 500 eur made all with new system and manual trades. EAs also took some profits.
I will upload description of new system tomorrow.

Just a proof, trading system on live account. Main arsenal for today was placing long trade ahead of FOMC it all went great but i forgot by mistake AU trade with TP and it completly offseted profits of this long. Overall still great trading day, probably one of most interesting so far.

wonderful performance !

i really like your attitude both in business and in you character ! keep it going , it will roll back to you …
could you please tell us what are the components of your new system ? what has changed from the old system ? what tools are being used now ?

Nice work, looking forward to hearing about new system.

hi jan
I tried all that links nothing is working. The torrent give me to a site called iLivid, I even installed but not found the torrent.
I have uTorrent already but cant get the your torrent

Make sure that you are clicking correct download button, its not the biggest one but the smaller one a bit more down. It should work as it works fine on my side and other people.

i have no idea how but my browser just got it lol. thanks

you was using a strategy tester. I am wondering how to open it

Software used is not strategy tester in MT4 but external app called Forex Tester. I highly recommend it for learning. It is paid software but you can just as much use free version without much restriction.

Hello Janpec, first of all congratulations !!.. You seem to have a very interesting system there, and the results seem too good to be true. I’m anxiously waiting to hear about your new system that is currently in the works. Do you have a timeframe by when you’re planning to roll it out ? Just an approximate timeframe.

Also, are you on MyFxbook by any chance ? It would be a great idea to create an account there so that everyone can study and analyse your trades. We have a lot to learn from you, Thank you for sharing your system with us.

ParryMcD probably today or tomorrow when markets close.

Dont think Myfxbook will be needed i will make videos with Forex tester software its better for learning becouse you can see straight away results without need to spend hours checking where exactly were trades taken on chart and candles are also updated in semi-realtime.

Slowly preaparing for weekend end, still taking trades here and there, about 300 eur profit for today.

Very nice janpec!
Im very curious! Can’t wait :smiley:

Hi janpec1000

Im kinda new to forex (haven’t done babypips school yet :))) )
But Im reading all new info about trading (obviously info about it is too much for me now)
When I glanced at your post I was very skeptical how you can win that much trades.
But tried myself and first time I started to trade with some sort of discipline :))
Well still making alot of mistakes but your system (or better to say your trading method) made me more motivated to learn.
Also I downloaded (via torrent) your video files and when I can Im sharing them.

P.S. We all are waiting your post about your new system :slight_smile:

Nice long comming on EJ, enter when PA closes above 128.04.

Thanks for seeding Okas. New system will be posted today later or tomorrow. Videos following in next two days.

New trading system (personally i think explaining system without images is pointless thats why i will have to divide it into several posts becouse of image limit):

After two months of Expert Advisor system developments i have finnaly concluded enough knowledge to put it all into final trading system.
Previous Hybrid system based on TMA, TDI and Stocastic indicator is no longer being used as overall it was focoused too much on M1 charts without having the big picture ahead, which did cause some surprising turns in dirrection of oposite than trade. Overall while win/loss ratio was still arround 70-80% new system is pretty much giving 95% rate if you follow it correctly and the only time where you have to be carefull are strong fundamental times such as central banks.

Here is new system version, lets call it Hybrid Scalping system v2.
System is based on PA, Ichimoku indicator, daily Pivots and Bollinger bands. System was somehow expanded on ideas that were being tested for EAs with different indicators, thanks go also to fellow trader Joopzor who has been great help and motivation on system development.
The strongest part of system is Price action, without the doubt. Price action and occassionally Bollinger bands are good for determining entries, while Pivots and Ichimoku are used mainly for exits. It might be little unusual that Ichimoku is not primary used for breakouts but rather for reversals but i found this more reliable, since its hard to find perfect Ichimoku settings where you can say: Now this breakout is a sure thing, couse many of them fail.
Overall the main trading point of system are pullbacks.
I am no longer trading only EJ with system but rather pretty much all majors and some crosses too. Anything is tradeable as long as spread isnt really astronomical. Take profit for trade varies from 5 to 50 pips usually, it depends on what time frame signal has been taken.
Very important, when trading system trader should always check the “big picture” before entering any trade. This means entering trade even if its small scalp that has better chance of success due to backing in general move. Becouse we are looking for pullbacks we are not looking for trades that are with trend, but rather for trades that are against it. This means finding tops, bottoms, pullbacks, distances, crosses and major reversals.

Indicators needed for this system are all already in mt4 by default with exception of Daily Pivots 2 which you have to download here:
Daily Pivot V2 Indicator | Forex Signal - Trading strategy - MT4 Indicator
or here:
Daily Pivot Indicator V2 | UltimaForex.com
This is from my experiance best pivot indicator, it is very clean and it also paints levels for historical data which is very important for learning.

I would recommend using white-black chart setup as it really makes Ichimoku charts better visible, but if you cant stand white background, using anything else is fine too:D

Indicators are running on those settings:
Ichimoku (9, 26, 52) you can also use settings (333,55,222) for longer term trading if you wish to tweak system more into longer term trades, i am experimenting with those bigger settings on AU pair and it works well. But all other pairs are using first settings (default Ichimoku settings).
Bollinger bands (peroid 40, deviation 3, shift 0, Apply to close)
Daily Pivots v2 (default)

This is how your chart should look like:

1 Like

Explanation of Pivots trading:
Pivots are structured of three support (blue) and three resistance (red) levels (S1 S2 S3 and R1 R2 R3) and the middle green line represents pivot point.
Pivots are strong indicator for reversals or countiniation of trends.
For pivot trading signals we look on m5 and m15 time frame for reliable pinbars or closings bellow above pivot.
Two things to look when PA reaches pivot:
1.PA closes above pivot with full body. This means no rejection of pivot was given, trend countiniues in this case we can simply place trade along with trend and aim no more than 20 pips (avarage 10-20). Usually price will go 20 pips over the pivot but then it will still return back from the dirrection it crossed pivot.
2.PA closes as Pinbar bellow pivot (if it came from bottom dirrection) and closes above (if it came from above). Its important that candles body closes above or bellow pivot and not in middle or in wrong side. This means we go against trend in pullback trade aim again for 15-20 pips.

Example of PA rejection on Pivot:

Example of breaking pivot:

Examples of pivot trading: