Hybrid scalping system

Ticking quallity is a bit bad on this chart but still good enough to use it for learning. Some trade examples taken:

1.Long entry. It was entry ahead of when pinbar was formed but it was still safe entry becouse distance from Kijun is huge, it was sharp fall and some sort of retracement is expected. Price went straight to Kijun which is about 50% retracement from move before, but i closed it a bit sooner, if you do aim for 50% retracement with TP on kijun it is recommended that you use BE SL becouse price tends to move fast down once it reaches Kijun.

2.Short entry.Entered short after bearish pinbar was formed. Was expected for price to go to Kijun and then bounce back, entry here was a bit ahead, if you use stop loss in such case place it 10 pips above Kijun. Overall it was safe short entry as Kijun was just about to break down from cloud into bearish teritory.

3.Long entry. Entry after pinbar was formed, it has been sharp 180 pips fall and we enter on pullback here. TP is such case could also be on Kijun and PA meet, which you can notice that price went to Kijun and then it consolidated a bit. I did close this trade way too early.

4.Short entry.Overall we are in 80% correction from previous move and it was very nice topping by strong pinbar, pretty much the same story as on GJ chart i posted few posts above. Price made strong correction of previous move, topped and then returned down a bit enough for us to catch some pips on short. In such case price retraces to 50 or 80% of PA and Kijun distance it usually never gets very close to Kijun as it bounces up early.

5.Short entry. If you take a look on Kijun it made a bit down turn a little hook , signaling that bullish trend might be over i have entered short on resistance and rejection from previous short entry.

6.Long entry. Trade still opened.

1.Short entry. It was strong correction up on last few candles, it was quite small retracement and move up move was signaled by bullish pinbar right after entry. Once this happens its best to exit as soon as possible.

2.Short entry. Clear rejection of Kijun on bearish pinbar, PA closed bellow Kijun which signals rather bearish move. Exit was made on support from previous lows.

(Between 2 and 3 entry missed clear bump from Bollinger bands on 2 pinbars, wasnt paying good attention to it).

3.Short entry. Close out of Bollinger bands, after 3 strong bullish candles, some sort of retracement is expected in such case never aim 50% but rather less than 25% of retracement as we arent really trading retracement of big move but rather only smaller bullish move.

4.Short entry. I have exited here little before PA and Kijun bumped, secondary exit could be two candles later on bullish pinbar. You can notice that PA went bellow kijun few candles later and Kijun started to turn down, if you wouldnt have exited before, TP would now be on last two pinbars shown on chart (50% retracement of whole bullish move).

Just took 20 pips from USD/JPY Rectangle to Circle as the market opened. Price bounced off of psychological resistance of 98.50, slightly closed out of the band and also checked 15min chart and it was out of the band. Set the stop loss at 98.53 and closed as soon as it hit the kijun line. Time to get some sleep and get ready for london. Have a feeling it’s gonna be a great week;).

Nice ryanjang i took EJ short at almost the same time you did on UJ. Hope JPY pairs get up to resistance again so we can short them again. EU looks like it might be finally bottomed. Lets wait for German news first.

EUR/USD Another good trade after the German news… It wasn’t much different from the consensus, but price goes down and straight up gets rejected by Daily Pivot S1 Stop loss right below S1, and entered. I think this definitely has a potential to go up even more, but targeting about 20-30 pips each trade at the moment so I can focus on getting used it. Shows how powerful this system can be if used correctly.

Another great thread right here on this forum
http://forums.babypips.com/free-forex-trading-systems/42378-forex-price-action.html

Hi Janpec1000,

Will you have the videos of V2 ready soon? It´s the best way to understand the new system!

Thanks
Regards

Fantastic trade on EURUSD, actually you could have go short right away as you exited long. Hope to see more posts from your trades, gona post some of mines after trading day is finished.

I will try to get videos ready tomorrow.

Great day… Found out that GBP/JPY is ranging. Soon as it hit the previous support line, zoomed in to 5 min and look at that, PA gets rejected and also goes out of the band… gonna ride this as long as possible with manual trailing stop. Also taking advantage of possible double top reversal on AUD/USD from around 93.000 Great way to start a day.

p.s. only turned off Ichimoku to take a screenshot so it’s not too messy.
Edit - Stop loss triggered: 65 pips gain.

Some todays results of trading, stil half trading day to go. Trades taken with 0.1 lots or smaller are by our EAs the rest are manual trades.

Videos will be hopefully done today, or at least one of them.

Impressive! That’s my goal no losing trades. Do you trail your entries ?

Been having some really really good trades lately but had a few killer losses so broke even for last week but I know what I did wrong so just gotta work on that. The system wasn’t the problem it was me! The thing was most of my trades actually do go into profit but the loosing trades I got greedy and didn’t take the few pips the market made available to me or scratch it on break even.

Just going to be drilling correct scalping practice into my head for the next few days now :38:.

Tave

In my opinion, trading is like 80% psychology… also understand losses are part of the game and don’t be afraid of losses or else your brain might only focus on the information related to losses and not the whole picture, aka what the market is telling you… I am up 15% on my demo account and 30% on real account (tiny micro account so not that realistic yet lol) in 2 weeks even with 10+ losing trades

Bro jan,

I’m looking out for the system eagerly. It doesn’t matter whether it’s Free/paid.

@ janpec1000

Please post template file … your charts looks perfectly readable … and i am not able to set it like your …so please upload template file

Template attached…

template.zip (1.01 KB)

Waiting for the Video for better explanation
meanwhile tnx for ur efforts

This GBP/JPY market is so obvious it’s hilarious… The same support line around 149.70 tested 4 times now… amazing. So liquid too if you took advantage of this you coulda made 300+ pips just this week alone lol

I understand your entries but were do you TP?

It’s true ryanjang. just because of greedy i lost on that trade and missed other nice opportunities

Hi all,

My first post on Babypips.com.

How did your trade week go janpec1000…I hope you’re still successful!!

I’ve been following this thread, read all the posts and seen the videos. Are you still planning on posting more videos?

Yeh week went well about 1k profits will be withdrawn in next portion, stil waiting for them to deliver my first withdrawal on account, its been over week now.

Sorry about videos was bussy trading and studying i will try to get them done over weekend.