Hybrid trading system

Yep Bernardo very good, hope your pending good trigered. Aim for 100 pips, look for pinbars to give you exit clue beouse there is no mid-term resistances above.

Hopefully anyone caught nice leg up on GCHF that i posted yesterday, i didnt set orders couse it wasnt decent place for pending long. Uj and GJ followed up, alltogether all analysis correct again.

Guys sell CAD.

XAUUSD
Screenshot by Lightshot

You mean buy the XCAD pairs?

Screenshot by Lightshot

I really wish you were on chat now

Yes Moile.

rofl yeah our rig was so ****ing loud, I was glad my buddy took it with him to school.

USDCAD had a nice nice wedge break out

Sorry – I seem to have posted thids in wrong thread – newbie mistake, again, Sorry

look this video about gold. we wait for second shoulder HandS.
long not jet !!

Lucky you Lewts wish i had somewhere to lend computer to:D My only option is basement in block of flat but that is very risky, becouse all residents have access to basement and locking on my personal space isnt really that good.

I also was advised of “Dangerous Site Warning” from McAfee Web Security, when trying to upload hybrid_system9.pdf - Perhaps someone else could re-post it here, would that bypass the problem ?

damn my post was not posted. is it bugged today?
ok now again

DISCUSSION about NZDUSD
after good news CPI yesterday bullish move
speculation that the RBNZ will raise rates in January rather than March

now we got in 15m chart already retraicment to 50% witch is same as daily pivot and round No 0.8300

MACD TRUE after DP (deep deprecion) seems to go for long
UOS show bullish div and go up from OS

should we go long?
your opinions?

If we belief in the animals there is a bearish butterfly in USDCAD

download it from here: hybrid_system9.pdf at Share Send
USDCHF wedge on H4 forming

Yep something is bugged posts not getting trough.

EURUSD we might have breaking of high with lower low on H1

Some of my curent opened positions, GBP invasion:D +45% today, not bad for one day of trading.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

UJ
Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks CDrosos - got it now :slight_smile:

Was in class during that run )

Still think the GJ is good for another run?

Yep indeed Moile, 40 pips on upside is visible.

Ok here we go guys. Best trade on view is GA, about 100-300 pips in view on upside. What we need is to wait for clues on further weakining of AU (strong sell), and further bullishness of GBP on GU pair especially. Look for as much as possible low TF long entries on GA and build positions with BE SLs.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot