Hybrid trading system

thank you for that meeting. I take always something home. This time was the idea to look for [B]clean swings[/B] in stoch (5.3.3)

Bernardo33 I joined that meeting late… I must have missed that… Can you provide an example?

Quite straightforward directions for this week.

Uj

Screenshot by Lightshot

GJ

Screenshot by Lightshot

EA

Screenshot by Lightshot

usdcad wedge 1h
suspecting breakout to the upside because of fundamental data
but watch the 1.1000 level resistance

USDCHF h4
same
suspecting breakout to the upside

Yep good analysis Bernardo, certainly worth trading that wedge even if it goes on down side which is not much likely.

GC, failed ichi breakout, lows holding, expecting antoher run up on GBP, longs on GU and GC.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Hi [B]Bernardo33[/B]

USDCHF h4

There is a regular bearish divergence
My Stoch settings is (14,5,3)

But have to break the trendline you drawn.

look for break in either sides

Just some chart example suming up some stuff from session. Buying on break of highs on good buying before (decent bull candles runing into high).
Screenshot by Lightshot

monday is often flat and today is US Bank Holiday.
so dont think much more will happen today.

i will try the news later 21:45 mez, NZD CPI (QoQ)

Some more examples from what was said on session. Buying after 100% retracement, with strong bull candles runing into the high. Pendings longs are placed above resistance, which is usually latest high, but somethimes it makes more sense to place it above overall resistance if several previous highs are part of it.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

@Bernardo I see you’re using genesis…that’s what I used in December to trade bitcoin

Lewts hows your mining going?

my buddy I went 50/50 with took the rig with him back to school after Xmas break because he’s got more time to maintain it…it’s decent still ~$15-25 worth of BTC a day. Are you mining now?

jan at this photo Screenshot by Lightshot
in the line what you say long we enter long, the long happenes after a long wait. how can we be sure that this wait is worth it? and not to close the order now and maybe enter later?
And in the case of hybrid trading system that we enter 2 orders both orders to hit stop loss isnt a good thing

Yes i am starting to, have 2 r9 290x and CPU i5 mining, well at momment i am dealing with big problem which is noise. How to reduce noise and still have decent hash rate, at moment i have probably read hundreds of sites and forum pages today so hopefully i find solution. For newbie miners if i find some on bitcoin forums i will just post little messasge ahead: “just that you know, r9 290x vent at 100% sounds like little but very REAL 747 engine”.:smiley:

“I wanna come home” situation. Low formed needs to be retested. AUDNZD.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Well i dont consider that long wait CDrosos, maybe only long wait for scalper hehe. Like i said, dont wait with market order, place pending order ahead, there is 100% not worth staring at screen to watch when high is broken. There is however bit risk that pending order gets driven by SL hunt or fake brekout, but statistically if you do anlysis good and place pending after strong bull run chances for that happening are very low. And thats how you rationalise it, the entry.

ok thanks, so we have first to watch if the retracement is almost 100% with good candles and then we enter a pending order right?
does this pending order looks good? Screenshot by Lightshot
the systems is the same for market orders as for pending orders. we always enter 2 orders right?
when we trading breaks of highs or lows how far in the history we must look? i mean if we are seeing a clearly break of high in H1 but before 3 days there was other higher highs should we take that in mind?
Also in this picture: Screenshot by Lightshot you believe that the price will go up because the previous bearish pattern is broken and a new bullish pattern has been formed?

Ye thats usually best CDrosos to prevent getting faked. Pending is placed OK. If highs are clearly all aligned in same resistance on very similar price then yes take them all those previous in acount and place pending above them. If last few highs vary in price a lot then only use latest high for guide.
As for bullish on picture that is one case yes, but there is also that we are in fact in bullish mode with higher lows and strong buying, along with expected bump here on Kijun and Stoch. AUD aswell is weak and EUR should gain strenght over it, unles dollar makes miracles tomorrow.

jan it might be a good idea to post on the 1st post all your images in categories like h and s,wedge,trend cont.etc

the wegde in usdchf seems to break now. what is your analyse jan

EDIT: wedge in usdcad as well is on the way
both to the upside as I said

You have to be a premium member of speedy share to download the file?