Hybrid trading system

why not ber?
jan any update on the pdf or something like that would be great

hi janpec
i still can not open the link and download the pdf.
is there any other way you send me the file please?
thanks
regards
fred

Why cant you open link? Is your antivirus not allowing it? I have spyware software that blocks it too, but just disable those software when you are downloading it.

For next week.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

UCHF should give short straight on M open if gap isnt there.

Janpec, i cant download too. when i open the link it says “This file can only be downloaded with SpeedyShare Premium. Get Premium Now!”.

I get the same message. Is it possible to upload it anywhere that we can download. Can anybody help?

Guys here is secondary link for download:
hybrid_system9.pdf

jan thanks for the image comments, are really helpfull
on this photo Screenshot by Lightshot isnt the line drawned too low? we shouldnt wait to go beyond the highest high?
although if we draw a trend channel is too close to the support line i think
guys this site is amazing for image uploading snag.gy - paste images! you can just click Print screen on keyboard and then go to this site and click ctrl+v to have the image uploaded on jpg format

CDrosos yes its premature long entry, its bounce entry rather than proper breakout entry. We have been doing those on current sessions.

EU , EA and GA long maybe.

Hello Janpec1000,

Am trading on timeframes starting at 4h, with sort of a fool proof system helped by Macd and Ichimoku. Not many trades, but mostly winning trades.

Now i got unemployed recently, which gives me a fine opportunity to trade more hours a day and make more money. So i looked for a different way of trading, not scalping, but more time and hopefully profit intensive.

So studied your entire system, starting at Hybrid Scalping 1.0 up to where we are now. I totally see what you explained on price action. I practised finding the highs and lows (in old charts). Also recognize the patterns like wedge and head-and-shoulders (using them already on larger timeframes with my ichi-macd strategy).

Even made a beautiful EA where i can drag SL and TP lines to the right positions and drag the Order line to the position where it should be taken, if price crosses in the right direction. This EA calculates the lot size depending on the SL and risk factor. Works nice, i must say.

But, somehow as soon as i open a position, price moves almost inevitably in the wrong direction. (I feel like i’m the most powerful trader world wide, because when i enter the market, price moves away from its natural course and the whole world starts losing money :wink:

Now i can think of some things i’m doing wrong:
– maybe look to far back in drawing the patterns. Is there sort of a maximum of candles, on the 5m or 15m timeframe to look back in drawing the patterns?
– i always look at larger timeframes to find a major trend and act according to this. This just might set me on the wrong foot when trading shorter timeframes.
– Back out to soon after opening a trade, so setting the SL to tight.

Do you have any tips what to do, what to read, to practice, or not to do. Maybe throw in a BB or an Ichi for some extra info?

Thanks.

GA +30, EU +0.

Wellcome to thread jeex.
1.No there is no limit, the rule is the longer you can look back for pattern (the bigger the pattern) the better it is. The stronger the entry TP will be. But it is very important that you follow rules of defining pattern properly acording to system and not like many other traders or systems define them. All highs and lows have to be on same shared trendline / r/s otherwise it is not proper wedge or pattern acording to this system. No disconected lows/highs are allowed.
2.Thats generally good thing, it should increase your wins.
3.SLs have to be set like explained on system rules in PDF, always bellow latest high/low depending on short or long entry. Remember wrong or bad placed SL is worse than no SL at all.

BB is ok but it provides not that much information and it will defenetly confuse you on analysis as it makes charts harder to read.
Best thing you can do is just study historical charts with this system. Just look for months of old data and pratice your entries there, find as many patterns on random screen that you can. That will make you fluid in system.

Btw are you on demo or real?

Screenshot by Lightshot

janpec, what pattern is that in your picture? I dont see any H&S or wedge.

break on GY

Took 10 pips on AJ long pending above previous high. Went out becouse i dont like daily PA, not sure if that can really go higher.

Mario there is no pattern, only high break.

Darn Moile good one there 30 pips high break i missed that was focoused on GA too much.

GU also about to break high

Hey Jan)
I posted just as I opened… and it’s going really slow… anybody can join lol…

I got 20 pips on EJ.

GBPJPY had a nice reversal got 15 pips