Hybrid trading system

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

GU looks promising

and EA did the 100% retrace we practised on Saturday…

Screenshot by Lightshot

missed it though

Moile thats top notch analysis there. Caught 12 pips on GJ long. Holding still GA long, that can go very far, or it will go straight down very soon. Keeping eye on charts.

EA had defenetly great entry there i missed it aswell.

I think we went far enough on GU, as long as US data doesnt do much damage to PA structure GBP should give longs all around.

Thanks for the tips. I trade demo and real. Learning on demo, trading on real. This short term trading still in demo and today went fine. I found out that i’m too picky on the patterns.

100% retracement, lets see what price does when (if) meeting top, considering daily charts we should go higher but its too early to tell now.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Jan, the retracement is much slower than the initial downward move… So what we need is just retracement and the corresponding strong move is not so important.

Here is a trade I took on GJ for 20pips when m5 Support was broken. It might go lower…

Screenshot by Lightshot

Nice Moile.

Here is what i am holding, TP on H4 high.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Darn GA was playing me all along today, 3 BE SL trades, at moment i am still leaning towards long but i am not sure about downtrend on AU for now anymore, certainly there is big wedge on AN that might be broken on upside.

Guys dont miss this one:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Yea the GA gave me a scare too :smiley:
but it’s finally going up…

I missed that GCAD trade :confused:

AN is now at H1 high… Hope you are watching

I don’t like these smileys on babypips… Who laughs like this? :smiley:

Anyway… GJ has fbo’d twice on m5.
AN is through h1 high NOW

Ye the only more annoying smily is Skype smily. Babypips smily is like you just won 1k pips with erection happening as side effect.

As for fake breakouts on GJ i am not really seeing them. As long as you are on long side its all ok as higher tf suggest.

Did you took 30 pips of AU breaking high?

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

AU Breaking out of wedge H1

Yep AU on upside not sure how far it will go.
Red reaction to GBP news no idea why.

Hey Jan. Just got back to the charts. I didn’t get that AU

But there’s this live one here… Ideally I would wait for it to leave cloud… but it’s safe from m1

Screenshot by Lightshot

Why you buy when stoch is so high. and it is not jet over the cloud

It is above cloud on m1. and Stoch being high is not a determining factor. Even if it was, on m1 it wasn’t overbought.

I closed it at +9. Joining again soon

If you look properly, there are two BB in the program, one attached to the main chart and the second is at power fuse. Based to the inventor of the PoWER Fuse, that is the mixture of BB and MACD. The objective is to recognize the market movement and strength of the market. Its up to you to use it or not but then you most likely need it for its purpose. You also can play around with its setting, probably 10 instead of 20 and you will see how usefull the signal is. If you found the BB of 3 TF are in contract, that is a valid entry with strong momentum to its direction. Please read my first publishing for entry and if there still need a explanation, I’ll be happy to help. In the meantime, please study the chart very carefully especially the correlation of the 1hr, 4Hr and daily TF.

Thanks!
Rvdmarkets

Bernardo, if I remember correctly Jan mentioned that when breakouts happen Stoch is almost always oversold or overbought.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Have you tried NanningBob 10.4? The rules are described pretty clearly.
I had a first stab at automating it and it’s looking good. I am planning to try Janpec’s Hybrid next.

It is above cloud on m1. and Stoch being high is not a determining factor. Even if it was, on m1 it wasn’t overbought.

I closed it at +9. Joining again soon

Read more: 301 Moved Permanently

Very good Moile. Bernardo like Moile said stocastic does not help at all on breakout trades or trades where PA has significant full bullish momentum. Retracement can come but direction will still remain up. Stoch is mostly useful on bounce trades with trend, and also maybe can give us insight where to expect a little pullback on strong momentum trades.

Amiscell NanningBob was system i was using 6-8 months ago. Up to you which one you want to trade, NanningBob is certainly more beginners friendly, but if you want more profits and more robust system stick to this.

Holding UCHF long. +5.