Hybrid trading system

GJ finally heading up

but news)

GAUD has broken 1 high and is through cloud

Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks Janpec - I figured I should start from where you started - in fact I started from your thread which directed me to indicators under Nanningbob and I thought I need to understand that first and then get to yours. I’ll start looking at automating yours soon :slight_smile:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Yep that wedge is calling for a breath of air above the water:D

GCAD long 1.8492, EU long 1.3665

Hi Janpec,

Have you consider using a Trailing Stop for the second trades instead of letting them run untill there is no more clear highs or lows?
Do you think it would be more profitable?

Regards

Is anyone trading this system in exclusively a daily timeframe? If so, how is it going?

Currently holding(in pips):

Screenshot by Lightshot

AN waiting for buy.

Founaud I tihnk trailings are not that good idea, on swings you get canceled too many.

jwilldunk this system works great in daily TF. Feel free to test.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Jan when do you sleep?)

Screenshot by Lightshot

I love this system

Screenshot by Lightshot

Awesome Moile so nice to see that you are doing very well. We are on same trades both against AUD, except i am long EA:D

Lets see about GJ looks like that could be bit down bump for 30 pips. At least yesterday it was same pattern with down bump.

Yeah, the AUD is losing against both the Euro and the pound.

Thanks Jan , +40

but you didn’t tell me when you sleep lol

Wedge breakout soon on U/J H1

carfull today
Interest Rate Decision USA and nzd

Jan, we are still heading higher against the AUD don’t you think?

Screenshot by Lightshot

Moile i am on GMT+1 time, i just woke up when i started posting at 8 AM. I slept well for 10 hours before:D

Bernardo USD interest rate wont bring nothing. Nothing.

Anyone maybe up for some session in 30-60 minutes? I am free for 2 hours. Lets bring this room to best trading room in babypips:D

Exited EA long +100 (3 pendings), ye Moile i am thinking more up, but AUD could bounce here and form low. I am gona stay out for now but if i see good entries on bounces for AUD crosspairs i will post it.

I’m also free. )