Hybrid trading system

My internet cut out after being with you for 5 minutes…technical difficulties for 2 hours…sorry…catch you next week

[QUOTE=“janpec1000;596734”]Sorry guys time went up 2 hours on free Teamviever only. We went trough most of stuff though. Will add ichi stuff on PDF.[/QUOTE]
Wow. Did you do a live training? Was it recorded?

Jwilldunk, it’s not recorded.
I can’t pm you because of your settings or whatever… besides , you can always ask questions here… Anybody willing to help will answer you)

If you are new to hybrid then you should try tfs like h1.

Anyone up for session in hour?

I would be Jan, but anyone else??

Ok sharky23 lets see maybe someone else is interested in next 30 minutes.

Sharky sent you visitor message.

Hello, I’m new here, but have been learning so much from this thread and your posts janpec. I would like to join in on your sessions if possible. Thanks!

Bjm9282 i sent you visitor message with details.

[QUOTE=“Moile;596942”]Jwilldunk, it’s not recorded. I can’t pm you because of your settings or whatever… besides , you can always ask questions here… Anybody willing to help will answer you) If you are new to hybrid then you should try tfs like h1.[/QUOTE]

Hello Moile
Thanks for the reply. I actually tried to PM you last night before I posted my comment and it didn’t work. I think my setting were incorrect. I went into my profile and changed it so that I could get messages. Hopefully it works!
Are you suggesting the H1 timeframe so that I have more examples to study (looking for 1. Bullish/Bearish Wedges 2. Head and Shoulder Patters? I have read the instructions over and over again. I am a bit unclear as to how and where to enter the trade. I understand the rule about placing trades (2 trades and split lot sizes with two TP). In looking at the PDF instructions, there are some comments in the chart - but they are a bit hard to read.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
What timeframe do you trade?
How long have you been trading this system?
How long did it take you to be profitable?

Take care,

Check the whole thread for images from janpec with suggestions about trades in order to get a better idea on when to enter exit a trade. sometimes is the latest low or high, sometimes is a support or resistance line, it takes time to learn it.
the idea is only one order to have tp, then other is used to catch a possible trend.
1H tf is good i think for beginners to look at, consider also reading on babypips school how to use more than one tf for more confirmation.
Take my message as a message from a beginner to another beginner that is willing to help but at this time is unclear if he can :slight_smile:
Jan, you dont think that it could be a good idea to record the sessions? and we can keep the videos somehow private like the metting id that is send only with pm

I am also testing the system, and despite I´m not still profitable, I keep working on it.

Weekends are normaly busy time for me, but I would like to attend some meeting for learning and asking questions. How would it be possible?

Thanks
Regards

you still have to know the basics, scalping etc in order to be profitable with this system. what is your experience with forex? what have u study?

Hi Jwill…

I really can’t say which time-frames I trade. I look through all timeframes to find trends and support/resistance areas. When a pair is consolidating I might scalp the m1 and m5 timeframes. With smaller tp ofcourse
I have been with Jan and his system for maybe 2 months. Maybe less.

Just stick to it and everything will be fine. You will be very grateful to Jan,
You will ofcourse need some general knowledge of forex. If you are very new I would not suggest putting any real money on the line for a few months.

Entries are where support and resistance are broken. When a new direction begins to form. Or an older one continues. I don’t know how else to explain)
As you can see people here are willing to help, so no worries. You will get the hang of it soon enough

Nice PA here for shorts.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Kijun slippage
Screenshot by Lightshot

Kijun slippage possible
Screenshot by Lightshot

An went too far, and Kijun decline asking for further push on up side, bullish time for AUD?
Screenshot by Lightshot

Target for GA
Screenshot by Lightshot

Really glad we are on the same page… I had set pending earlier

Screenshot by Lightshot

my tp is bigger though lol

Great start, Salute Jan

Awesome guys, cheers Moile for GA profits:D Took 50 on it.

Just to point it out its all from what we were going trough on sessions:
Screenshot by Lightshot

50? I took 90… and looking to join again… and I haven’t even had breakfast yet :smiley:
Cheers to you!

Ye Moile my TP target was actually placed very slopy, should have put more thought into it heh.