Hybrid trading system

I am on it again. +4
with tight SL based on m1.

It’s just morning still. You have the whole day to double your account)

Damn look at darn GJ, that was great short missed. Ah.

And look at other GBPs, damn thats 500 pips today on GBPs aloane if taken.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Jan / Moile,

I entered made 30. How did u guy decide the tp target?

Vicaas…

Personally I use m5 candles… if it forms a reversal signal I close the trade…
For this trade I watched m1. When price broke a previous high I closed the trade…

The 2nd open is already +20.

Screenshot by Lightshot

110 pips before getting out of bed . All thanks to Jan

+1, TP is based on reversal signal of system Vicaas, its up to trader to decide which tf to follow it from, usually its best if it is done from same TF that you got entry signal from.

hello Jan and others,

i went trough the PDF manual for this system but there is still something that i wish to understand better and more clearly.

• breaking support and resistance lines i understand the concepts of placing orders but how is it with lows and highs? Do we enter long if the previous high is broken and for short order if previous low is broken “like you draw in your attached pictures in PDF on page 12-15”: seems logical but usually i was drawing trend lines and i was placing orders on bounces thats why i have an issue why miss out great opportunity for more realized pips…

• In first trade i need to move stop to the point “20pips” where my realized profit is secured and than place stops every 15 pips further "meanwhile i left stop of the second trade on the high ore low and move it latter to the new higher low/lower low and so on … here i am really confused :slight_smile:

thank you for the answer and if there will be someone in the chat room i would like to join for a quick chat …
Regarts
Mitja

Thank Jan / Moile… :slight_smile: Got it.

Mitja, I think Jan will soon revise his pdf.

yes we go long on broken highs and short broken lows. You can join bounces in a clear trend.
but they are not sure winners like breaks of highs and lows.

2nd part… it’s basically protecting your profit. Move SL to last high or low. So that if the trade reverses you will only lose part of what you gained, and not everything.

Vicaas you are welcome. and practise will help.

Still +22 on GA. thinking of closing and going out for lunch

Tnx Moile,

definitely i will practicing … just need to learn start to breath with the strategy :slight_smile:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Exactly same thing happened on EA that happened on GA, with exception that it happened few hours later on EA. Its like cheating with time machine as you know what is going to happen.

colourblind friendly image, i like it :slight_smile:

i still cant figure out how to play with ichi,which lines to keep from ichimoku? in order to remove the other you set tehir colour to nothing?

Maybe enough power to drop further?
Screenshot by Lightshot

possible UJ wedge, worth to trade it? http://snag.gy/dk2j7.jpg

For sure CDrosos. Meanwhile on GCAD short and UCHF long.

Yup was enough to follow down. For 1 day that was plenty of kijun slippage confirmations on pairs.
Screenshot by Lightshot

50 pips for now :slight_smile: thanks jan
im seeing a bounce on m5 tf and also the bounce is formed on pivot support level 2, im closing the order, is it the right move?

on gcad shouldnt wait first for consodilation to end and to enter on a new low or high?
moile and anyone else how r u using m5 to exit a trade?

Entry was based on m1 and m5 low… Since trend was down anyway.

You check the candle formed to help with the exit

when u say to check the candle form? if i just see one cande in the opposite direction what should i do? wait for more confirmation?