Hybrid trading system

Some days i just do all the wrong things, take stupid trades…forget stop loss…etc… we live we learn :rolleyes:

Last update, all closed down now .+100 pips or something like that. Closed Damn JPYs becouse its seriously ****ty movement today, they will still probably move in direction of trades later.

Screenshot by Lightshot

whats wheat?

This is Wheat

inever thought that my breakfast will earn me money :slight_smile:

Haha…I never knew either, but wheat is in the market too :slight_smile:

wheat and corn is depending on weather
as oil moves with CAD and gold with CHF
jan please dont forget to explain this in next meeting (corn and wheat)

this was a following day of yesterdays strong moves (started with bad US-news ISM Manufacturing PMI). So as there were no important news today (exept AUD Interest Rate Decision) the market was relaxing or easing from yesterday. We got a lot of pullbacks and bullbacks of that pullbacks…

Sometimes folks you need look at fundamentals

as oil moves with CAD and gold with CHF

Bernardo thats good statment. Defenetly made me think to pop up Oil charts from Canada oil and gold to get better corelation.

UCAD.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

For today

Forex News Gun Trade Plan
New Zealand Employment Change - 4:45pm NY time (Tuesday, February 4)
(19h45 GMT)
––––––————————————————————––––––
Traded pair Expected figure Deviation trigger
NZDUSD 0.6 (%) ±0.4 (%)
Buy NZDUSD if actual figure is or is above 1.0 (%)
Sell NZDUSD if actual figure is or is below 0.2 (%)

oups i miss my own wedge :smiley: i was too scared to enter
guys this buy limit is correct? http://snag.gy/lZ4mn.jpg
im playing with bounches and im seeing a resistance that might turn to support. what do you think, is it too risky?

Defenetly for bounce your entry is OK. EG is snail pair though heh if you are unpatient trader you might lose all nails on fingers before closing trade in profits.

so i should still to the major pair for the time being

good morning guys,

i need you opinion is it ok to place short pending order near the break of this wedge or is better to place it on the low of the formation?
tnx

AU area for longs
Screenshot by Lightshot

AN bullish zones
Screenshot by Lightshot

GBPCHF test zone

JPYs breakout zone

Consolidated price with testing of lows and highs and no direction is bullish for all GBP pairs.

Good movements this morning Jan, Could have made 100+ pips all together on about 3 pairs already :53:

Wedge is just a pattern to help you, you need to wait for breakout of last lower low or higher high

Holding UCAD short from 1.1063. Will long Wheat soon.

Pending sell GN 1.9771
GA short 1.822

GC view
Screenshot by Lightshot

AUD completed long area from previous analysis post.

how to use ichimuku for strategy? can somebody explain that?

so now how is it going to move?
UCAD jan is going to break the low with lower high? http://snag.gy/F6TC1.jpg how did u know to short it from there?