Hybrid trading system

We had Kijun slippage CDrosos. Closed UCAD on BE SL +0. Vicaas hope you still held Gold from yesterday, and maybe TPed it.

GC view completed from previous post.

EU is ready to tank.

EA short SL 20 pips.

ok im ready to test some news trading from http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/, those are the settings:
Diamonds Trading Signals Trade Plan

USA Non-Manufacturing PMI - 10:00am NY time (Wednesday, February 5)
If between 10:00:00am and 10:00:30am, so during the first 30 seconds you see USDJPY move up or down by 12 pips or more, then enter in the direction of the initial spike at the very first 40% retracement if it doesn’t take more than 90 seconds (till 10:01:30am) – and if spread is at 2 pips or less. Set stop/loss at 10 pips, and set take/profit at 10 pips immediately.
If the move either up or down was less than 12 pips during the first 30 seconds, then the actual number of the report did not generate sufficient interest in the market, and you simply skip the trade.
If by 10:15:00am, so 15 minutes after the report release, neither your stop/loss nor your take/profit points were hit, then close the trade automatically at market price of the time.

and also:
air Expected figure Deviation trigger
USDJPY 53.7 ±2.5
Buy USDJPY if actual figure is or is above 56.2
Sell USDJPY if actual figure is or is below 51.2

UsdCad break taken 40 pips total from 2 trades, total for today 100 pips…my first 100 pip day, salute jan!

Sounds great sharky23, both longs?

AUDJPY is going dead soon?

2 trades both the same, is what i meant…yes both long :slight_smile:

Nope dont count on that. Rather its gona go on up side.

Nice shawlynot007 that was good short on GC and i didnt enter simply becouse i had few positions opened, should have defenetly weighted and closed some other opened stuff and rather go on GC as it was better entry.

As for Litecoin i am curently almost on 2 Litecoins mined even though i have major internet connection problems down in basement becouse my USB wireless connector is simply ****ty. I will have to replace it.

At momment cryptocoins are very good investment chance.

It depends now how much are you ready to invest. Your profits depend on your investment, those are fixed profits. You have to options in cryptocoins invesmtnet, you can sell everything every month that you mine, or you can keep everything for year or two. The outcome is completly different in terms of %. If you sell regulary you have good return on investment and you are more safe, but if you keep coins and if Bitcoin becomes global currency you can make milion dollars or more. However there is risk that Bitcoin is destroyed by globalists if it threatens dollar, chance for that at moment is still very small.

You can decide to mine Bitcoin or Litecoin, For Bitcoin you need stronger investment 5k-10k USD, for Litecoin you can use 1k as starting investment. Bitcoin mining is more riskier than Alt-coin (litecoin or else) mining becouse BItcoin is being mined more and more by serious companies wich decreases your profits over months by a lot. However it is more profitable right when you start if you would choose that in February.
I would suggest mining alt-coins if your electricity is not too expensive.

To start minin you will need to read A LOT of research. It takes 1-2 weeks of proper learning and reading to get ready. But after that its easy cake. Its money in packet for doing nothing.

Google: bitcoin forum thats all you need infos to get you started. If you have more questions please ask.

Jan, thanks for that, I am already mining bitcoins and have been doing so for a while, I thought you might have recalled that loooooong message I posted for you on this thread lol

I understand the fundamentals behind the concept but just wanted to fast track a little on the litecoin side of things when it came to the rig setup, so was hoping that you might be able to point me in the right direction with regards to the hardware you used and if you followed any guides to setup your rig or any particular supplier?

Thanks again for your time and help with this!

Alright here it goes:

1.Probably you know that already but just to point it out its best to have mining rig in cool place, in summer if its hot in your mining place you defenetly need table vent to blow air directly onto mining rig (open case).
2.Have case of computer open if you keep cards in computer, becouse it decreases temperature, if you can place them in normal mining righ in “milk box” then even better ofcourse.
3.Buy AMD R9 280x. This is by far best mining card at moment regarding hash rate vs price. I purchased r9 290x only becouse there was nothing else in stock.
4.You need PCI-e risers if you want to space cards outside of computer box.
5.If you plan to buy computer gaming rig or rig for normal use dont go too cheap on other HDD, CPU, RAM…becouse it can serve you in future, but if you really dont need that and if you want cheapest possible mining rig, then buy all parts except GPU and motherboard as cheap as possible.
6.You need 4gb ram for 4 cards i think, and more for over than 4 for single motherboard.
7.You will have very very hard time finding R9 280x, so if you can get R9 290 or R9 290x thats ok too.
8.You need 850W PSU for 2 R9 290x cards and same for R9 280x, thats maximum any additional card requires higher PSU (1000W or more).
9.Use LTCRabbit for mining pool on Litecoin, really awesome helpfull guys there on live chat room, active all day. They helped me over hashing rate problem.
10.DONT USE GUIMINER for mining software. It took me 1 week of nonsense searching to fix problem why my hash rate was problematic that was reported on pools. I switched to CGMiner which is default and robust software to mine, and then noticed i had hardware errors, fixed those with good settings and all was ok. Therefore use CGMiner.
11.My rig was completly ordered in local store becouse i wanted good guarantee on computer parts and i didnt really wanted to order it online. Thats more expensive solution. ordering on net trough Neweg is ofcourse cheaper, but you have to create all mining rig by yourself.
12. Mining some other cryptos is also good if you know what you are doing. RonPaulCoin i think has good feature, MaxCoin (Max Keiser coin-if it will be enough publicized on show), some CPU coins etc.
13.We are moving into CPU mining area it could just take few months and maybe CPU mining will be just as profitable as GPU but on much lower investment cost as new hashing technics come online, but thats really just a guess at momment.
14.Alt coin mining rig is loud, you cant sleep with mining unless you are mining on very low power durring night. 70% vent speed on card can be heard trough walls easy and thats what you want to use if you dont want to ruin cards in 1 or 2 years on 90+ degrees.
15. 79xx cards and R9 270-R9 280x draw less noise and power and electricity so its possible to have more quiet rig with them than on R9 290x or R9 290 so again if you can get them its better.
16.Aprox income monthly on 2 cards mining at 700Khahs(each) is 400 bucks. This is default (non-overclocked) for R9 280-290 cards.
17.IF you are inpatient investor you will be selling each month what you mine and you will be sory for that year later, guaranteed so far from history.

Thanks Jan, that’s given me allot to think about!

Btw do you plan to have computer rig or proper mining farm?

Jan,

Yes I held to my gold long and closed around 1270. By the way I have made an amazing discovery today. And it seems infallible. Virtually no loss trades. The observation is - if the kijun comes near your earlier support / resistance, price will suddenly move up (if its support) or down (if its resistance) and cross kijun to the opposite direction. You can blindly go with the trade. It will not retrace. Check this out Jan. This is something which I never observed earlier.

Vicaas can you please provide picture.

Here is some more. It’s on so many pairs today. Maybe it’s the kijun knee effect you were talking about. But looks very repititive and predictable.

[QUOTE=vicaas;598679]

And here is the NZDUSD. Look at price coming down as soon as kijun comes near the resistance. And once it crosses kijun, there is no stopping. Wierd!!! I don’t know about you Jan, but I never saw this before. Wierd!! and predictable…

I think i see what you mean, its when Kijun is flat previously (defining support or resistance) PA will react to those areas with bumping after it, this is simply effect of resistance and support. I have not tested if that is profitable over long term buying/selling blindly on that but with support of system rules it could make good point.

Also could you pinpoint with some drawing on picture exactly where this effect is happening.

dont see what you are talking about. can you make a red mark around in the picture were it is