Hybrid trading system

UCAD long was last trade for me this year. Look forward to next years trading, looking forward to long EU on technical side and short on fundamental side of ECB, whenever their conferences will be. I dont think Germans will want EU to be so strong for long. For G pairs dirrection will be up trough whole year along with Claimant counts as long as Carney pumps money into housing market, or as long as bubble doesnt explodes.

Alright here are just some quick scraps of how easily you can use this system by trading consolidated areas. What you look for is strong drop or rally in few candles (for example suddent strong move of 50 pips in 5 candles -aprox) which could point into start of new trend, and then you can look for consolidated areas where strong pullbacks dont happen. Those are easy entries to enter along with trend- or so called joining the vagon. Ofcourse rules go by with system rules, where there must not be strong low formed, which usually is not in consolidated area, careful if you use indicators to spot lows as indicator will tell you that low is there, but we know that consolidated areas give weak lows and those are always broken. I have used close by view so that its clear where consolidation is and it makes good read for scalpers that scalp along with trend using system like this.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Screenshot by Lightshot

Hi

Can you please give me the links to get

1. Zigzag v2 Indicator
  2. Supply & Demand indicator

Or can you email them me to chanakam2000 [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you !

Today views:
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Holding GJ buy for +12 atm with BE SL. Should be running to top. If it doesnt i will reverse into short.

happy new year for all

i wasnt trading anything over the holidays for some reason. i needed a break, there is no volume so many traders advice to stay out so i did. will be continue in the new year.

check out this site
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com
when you register you will get trading tips and how to trade news. there is a EA for free. I will test it out soon. it looks very good.

see u soon in 2014

Happy new year to you too Bernardo and to everyone following thread.

Thanks Bernardo, JP…
Happy New Year to All.

FYI, I decided to get out of that EA long for -9.8 when market opened on Sunday. Looks like I did the right thing, EA has dropped (I would have been stopped out at -125 pips) and is sitting past the H4 trendline right now… it appears to have broken through by 30+ pips, but may bounce back up. I will wait till next year and take a look again.

I saw that Bernardo, yes a good site. They give reviews on EA’s, Brokers, etc…I used them a lot when I was deciding on my broker. Very diligent about making sure that users who write reviews are “real” and have used the broker in the past. They also have a system where you can file a complaint against a broker and they will investigate.

A very happy new year for everyone especially a healthy one.

Yep i have done the same LaCamus on broker decision, that site has good info.

Ok here is last chart for this year. It cant get more manipulated that this, right before end of year haha. Nice short trigered from big guys, then covered by exited position, probably whole year exited that was entered early this year. agressive buying was also due to pending longs from last defense and aswell probably big shorts exited from market (naked shorts).

Screenshot by Lightshot

So what to expect for next year is …yep you guessed right: down. Probably meeting 1080 by April. Whole down target is even lower till end of year, unles if Chinese release their gold report in April, then reverse follows.

Yep i have done the same LaCamus on broker decision, that site has good info.

Ok here is last chart for this year. It cant get more manipulated that this, right before end of year haha. Nice short trigered from big guys, then covered by exited position, probably whole year exited that was entered early this year. agressive buying was also due to pending longs from last defense and aswell probably big shorts exited from market (naked shorts).

Screenshot by Lightshot

So what to expect for next year is …yep you guessed right: down. Probably meeting 1080 by April. Whole down target is even lower till end of year, unles if Chinese release their gold report in April, then reverse follows.

Hi Janpec1000,

Do you trade all your favorite pairs every day you listed on post 1 or do you have a way to select the most trending pairs? I have tried using a currency strength meter but was wondering if you had a better way to choose the best currency pairs to trade.

Ye j777 currency meter is decent one, but i found it its no actual use if you track fundamental part of economics. For example what it would tell you is that GBP is very strong at moment, but by tracking housing market and money printing you can get that info before it is showed on currency meter indicator. So fundamentals as information are much stronger and faster info. As for trading i trade any of those given pair if setups are there.

Ok just quickly some charts, robust directions all good entries along trendline, watch on PA arround trendline area.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

thanks for your help

Closed AU short pending from 0.88778 for +25. Holding second position for possible break of daily support. Got enough for today.

And here is what i wait on UCAD: bullish pinbar h4 or h1:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Hey guys sorry I’ve been absent for the last month. Glad to see the new PDF and a fresh thread! I have 5 of Janpec’s sessions on video - they are focused on highs and lows + break out patterns BUT they also show the use of a few indicators (Ichimoku, BB, 10.2 TmaSlopeTrue). Is it alright to post the vids here or would you (@Janpec) prefer to keep the system simple by not including the indicators.

Lewts its totaly up to you. I think that system is much cleaner for newbies without indicators, becouse charts are more clean, indicators provide less than 10% of trading entries or information for this system anyways. But its up to you if you want to post it.

Today it has been great and strong profitable day whoever was trading full time, i caught one simple short on GCAD for 42 pips before on pending short and set TP, all pairs produced a lot of pips. Anyone following this system correctly should make lots of profits today.

H4 close on UCAD with strong bullish pinbar is excellent chance for long entry. GCAD too.

Hey Janpec1000,
Just passing through to say THUMBS UP for this simple strategy. I tested it with a small $100 account today and doubled it with your strategy. Hope it continues same, will share more experiences later.

Thanks again!