Hybrid trading system

No problem Danket, this system should give 500-1k pips every trading day, which should enable you to give 50-100% each day. Look forward to your profits.

Hopefully anyone cought UCAD on same presentation of bullish pinbar i gave before, gave 40 pips already, giving another 50 for sure in another 1 or 2 hours.

Hi Dantek,
Even though you may have used a higher leverage to increase return, can you show us how you doubled your account in a day? Thanks.

Hi Lewts,
I would like to see the training videos. Maybe Janpec can make some more.

Hi J777,
First off, I must admit it was kinda risk, I had been demo-trading janpec strategies and a few others CONSISTENTLY for about four months and had set the lot on $1.00. When the setup showed on a WEDGE brakeout at (USD/JPY 2014.01.02 10:30) and I put the trade, it was on that same lot and I decided to ride with it (dangerously maybe) because everything was in place and stopped it at first Pivot support giving me $91.00. In fact, it rode for 50+ pips if i had allowed it. I later put other trades of 0.02,(what i use now) one gave $12.00 and a few others and on other pairs. FYI, I use EMA 8 and 34 just to help avoid the fakeouts, sorry if I saturate the strategy, Janpec. Everybody has different risk appetite but certainly with a solid strategy like that of Janpec, you have the edge. IMHO Janpec’s pdf containing the final system is the best he has shared, it’s the last stop for me, hopefully. Thanks

Danket thats not problem at all. Its good that you recognize what or how to help on fake breakout recognition.
Guys i just want to point out again on previous page i have posted pictures of consolidation trading with this system, i would suggest for anyone trading this system to take some look on charts to get good on spoting consolidated areas of weak lows as its very profitable. For example i have just grabed nice pips on EU and GU shorts before. Attached pic of GU consolidated areas, and for UCAD / GCAD look for shorts if price tends to go lower.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

By the way is there anyone interested in some session today trough teamviewer? I have some free time probably later in 2 hours.

you still available? …i’m sitting in chat, hope someone else can make it.

I had to look up what teamviewer was and it didn’t seem to mention anything about a recording capability. Janpec, if it’s not too much trouble can you record some screen videos how you recognize false breakouts and consolidations? They are easy to spot afterwards but not so during live trading. Everyone is in different time zones and future viewers to this thread could also benefit from recorded videos.

In your consolidation example above I probably would have gotten fooled in real time. I would have seen one of the higher highs (esp the last one) in your consolidation box as a breakout, taken a long trade, then get stopped out. I am eager to learn every edge and tip I can about your trading system and will try danket’s suggestion. Thank you.

janpec, i like your strategies and have tried some of your other methods in the past, and im trying this one and have read the pfd …and sorta of trialing it out, but what im concerned about is the R:R ratio, as just one loosing trade where price hits your stop loss will cancel out many many winning trades …as the winning trades take so little profit as most of the time price hits the 15/20 TP and you close one of your trades, then price comes back and usually runs into your break even. ok, a little profit has been made …but when eventually price doesn’t quite hit your TP and goes back the other way there is often a wide stop …and if both your orders get stopped out …that is a big big loss and will nullify many winning trades possibly pulling you into the red.

Hi janpec1000

I see in your charts you are marking some vertical lines to mark some candles.
What are those ?

Tnx

@chanakam2000 heh those lines dont mean anything, actually i was looking something back in historical charts so i marked where i was looking.

@j777 I completly understand both valid points you made there, i certainly see that i need to explain consolidation part more becouse it is very important to not get faked. I will post more examples and update pdf.

@defiance888 Yes you are right this system does not have standard RR ratio of 1:1 or 1:2, but it has high winning percentage thats what is covering it. And also those trades that are wining and go along with trend on secondary trades they cover enough for system to be profitable. Its important that you make analysis of as much tfs as possible having whole picture in view of how much further in your direction should or could price move depending on your possible entry and make trade decisions of that too. Its also part of taking not every single entry but maybe only better ones.
But again wining percentage is what covers system for good. If you pick any trading day and use system properly at its best i gurantee you its a winning day.

Guys just wanted to point out this nice wedge on EU daily chart. 100 pips on short entry.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Lewts could you please post your computer rig specifications that you use for mining, i am thinking going into mining too.

thats new? what means mining and rig specifications?

Jan play the aggressive way. If you prefer more secure conservative do a BPC like I prefer. (breakout-pullback-continuation pattern) but this may miss some fast move.

example:
http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/forex-military-school-complete-forex-education-pro-banker/29699-chapter-8-part-iv-how-apply-all-these-lines-trading-page-8-a.html

Bernardo we were talking about bitcoin mining last time in chat, so thats why i was asking lewts what his computer specifications are.

Possible wedge on AUD/USD D1 time frame

Look for shorts on GBPs.

All I see is buys,… what am I doing wrong?

trade idea AUDUSD
WEDGE

pending short is set
any suggestion?

I suggest to have a pending long too & close other pending once one of them triggered.
I have heard that generally wedge is breaking on inclined line. Becuase horizontal supports/resistance are more strong than inclined trend lines. look in 4H & you will see that support area is quite strong.

Any way I am a newbie. So dont know how experienced trades will look at this

BTW what is the indicator you use to show current active session. Can you please share it

thats why i look for short and not long

the indicator is called forex_ news_market_clock.ex4
paints a line for all news