Hybrid trading system

LaCamus last EA news did not played good on higher tfs that is true. However if you have had entries right you should have pulled out at least BE.

My analysis shows it should be actually profits anyways. If you would have taken only strongest and safest entries from M5 and M1 its 50 pips easy.

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

I believe it is pointless to say so and so much pips give so much profit because all depends of the TF you are trading.

If you scalp in 1m then a 5 pip SL with a 5% risk give you double your account (5x20) in 100 pips

in a 15m TF you may have a 15 pip SL so
15 pip SL with a 5% risk give you double your account (15x20) in 300 pips

in a 1h TF you may have a 100 pip SL so
100 pip SL with a 5% risk give you double your account (100x20) in 2000 pips

Hello again Janpec, and all other regulars here
Just wanted to comment that I enjoy following this thread , and that I have made pips here, (I think :slight_smile: ,
I haven’t Fully understood your strategy yet, I think it will help if/when I can
LeCampus, I admire how u are up front with your journey here, I can relate a lot well to what you say , especially how trades go negative soon as I enter them, I also spend most of my “in trade” time trying to get to BE.
What is ur strategy tester,can I get it?
Janpec, I haven’t been around to join ur discussions yet, I’m sure if I can I will learn from them as a newbie

Cheers

Thank you for your kind words…
I use Metatrader 4, there is a strategy tester built in.

Yes, I agree with you, I made about 12 pips last night those were longs…I should have made 60 This morning we had news bounce it the other direction over 100 pips, so I am short. But once again your charts are static, they don’t show all the false entry signals stochastics give, they only show the final position.

The thing that happens is that Stochastic creates a great looking “V” for entry and then before the bar closes it switches to the other direction. Happens at least once on every instance I have attempted. Every entry I have tried with this strategy has gone negative at least 6 pips before turning around, more than 50% have hit -12.

l

Entries on bounces with stocastic signal are taken from candle closes only when signal is confirmed.

StormGirl keep going, its best if you watch tutorials on youtube on any forex related thing you can find especially for charts, it doesnt need especially relation to this system just try to get as much info as possible as beginner.

you said that it is ok to get in on trade as soon as stochastic moves in positive direction, I am waiting for half od time to elapse … this is after candle closes and shows OB or OS, once it starts to move back I thought you said you don’t have to wait for close, because if you wait for close you could miss the move. But I am thinking you HAVE TO wait for close because losses could be too great…am seeing lots of “W”'s also, again we are buying on 1st “V” and then it heads back the other way…been another bad morning, if I get out now I am looking at another 15%+ loss. Hoping retrace continues on AUD’s to help me back into manageable loss. close to -60 now.

When stoch moves into OB or OS you have to wait for candle close before entry so that stocastic stays “locked” in OB or OS, otherwise this 4 1 1 stoch is too jumpy and can change direction on opened candle too much.

Here we go:
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Correct, I did…on all entries. Then you wait for stoch to head back in other direction, which I did. It is the 2nd signal that is causing problems, anyway…I am out:
3 trades, all 3 losses this morning, -160.6 pips total, -17% to account.

Good information butt where is ea i need good ea who can give more than 30% monthly please help me about it

Stopped out on AUDNZ at -22
Still holding GJ at -16 and GU at -26

None of them got to BE

One question. Sessions recorded?
Because im only in this thread for 5days

Ok looks like we wont go in that direction. Lets see what it comes out.

All pictures show only view analysis for possible trade entries along dirrection. Durring time from posting there were no setups for entries along directions given. Please do not follow my analysis pictures straight on entries as it is not how system is traded.
Only AJ was entry at setup if you entered from M15 which was fbo. I would have gained loss there if entered along system.

I gave up with stoch 4 1 1
It is toooo nervous.

Interesting i find it no nervous at all, mostly becouse it is there to reduce DD as long as it is traded along trend.

Ok from now on i will try to say my way of thinking and please [B]Jan[/B] if it is wrong correct me.
it looks to me a good idea to trade this bounce http://snag.gy/7i8T1.jpg
stoch oversold, above ichi, on D1 chart it looks like its for now bearish, should i enter now? or to wait more bearish confirmation candles?

CDrosos yes long bounce should work out. Its not worth it if you are from similar time zone as myself becouse UCHF is slow and you will have to sleep with position open most likely.

if i can please a be sl before i sleep i dont care, as long as im not on a negative position its ok