Hybrid trading system

Target still stays the same for me 1.38, but there is possibility of consolidation or attempts of selling in next 2 weeks, in any case my target is firmly 1.38 for now.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Meanwhile took 110 pips today (50 still in air), trades on GJ, EJ , EA, Gold, GCAD, GBPAUD, USDCAD. Maybe should have listed pairs where trades were not taken becouse list is smaller:D

Meeting today?

Running on to meeting with friend now, will report when i come back on situation.

Hi Jan and all else in this thread,

I’ve been away for a while dealing with some issues but now that I’m back and I see that you have added some new strategies to your system which look good and it would be great if I could somehow join this session tomorrow to see them in practice!

Have we managed to get round how newbies might be able to join this session as I don’t think you’ll be able to PM me with a meeting ID? In saying this, I still have an old meeting ID stored in my TeamViewer application from a session I attended with yourself a while back, would this still be in use or do they change every time you host another session?

Sorry guys came late home, session will be tomorrow, hopefully all of you will make it its quite a lot updates to talk about, also important for many traders who have problems with fbos and trend reversals, corelation updates… Session will start probably at 13:00-14:00 GMT+1.

shawlynot yes i found way, basically i will paste you id under your visitor messages under your profile.

I’m in…I am currently imploding…stayed away from trading today.
Thought I was doing well then had 7 losers in a row losing over 300 pips yesterday, insane.
Account is a fraction of original, will have to double it then double it again just to get back to original size.

Thanks JP

LaCamus its important that after such bad day you revise all entries again check what you did if you did wrong. If you wish we can check them tomorrow during session if you think everything done was correct acording to system.

guys a very nice wedge is forming on silver with clear lower lows and a resistance line confirmed 3 times so far

I think on News I went in right, but maybe because there were 2 news event so close together…within 6 hours of each other, I shouldn’t have traded them. I will post entry today…

On the other trades I thought your post was entries,you said “Here we go”, I got that message from forums and was in all 3 trades within 5 minutes, I got in at lesser price then charts showed so thought I was good…stupid me.

News cost me about 150 pips, the other 3 cost me about 165

Yes CDrosos that is a perfect one, i am 99% positive you will make nice trade there, sadly it wont be much profits becouse silver is bit slow in pip range, moves a lot but range is small. Gold longs are also good. Same for Bitcoin.

Want to be clear…I am not passing blame or not taking responsibility. Sometimes when I post after emotional loss the anger and frustration show through, but this is directed at myself.

The seesaw action of my account has been he11ish over past 2 weeks, but I stayed positive mentally. Yesterday I had the news loss on a type of trading (Jan’s News trading) that I thought was the missing link, those in the session can remember how excited I was about it. When it failed to work, or my understanding of it failed I went on what many poker players call “tilt”. In a mad attempt to try to get back to even (for the past 2 weeks) I rushed heavy into Jan’s watch pairs…since I don’t always catch Jan’s post early enough I thought I was ahead of the game since I saw it right after he posted. I should have stepped back and at the very least asked questions about his post.

300+ pips is a huge deficit to come back from, based on how I am trading right now it is going to take about 1,800 pips to get my account back to black.

I think we understand where your coming from, because all of us have been their at one time or another. I know that your not blaming anyone. These thing happen , but you are a true worrier because you jump back in again and go forward. That to me is a sign of a person that will get it done and those bumps are not going to stop you.

Jan when u enter a trade without tp what is your confirmation to close it? strong reversal pattern on m5 or m15?

This has been asked many times. Exit rules are same as entry, if you are in short position exit rules are what entry rules for long, only exception is for trend bump entries where you enter with stoch momentum is okay to exit when momentum is on opsite side. I will present tomorrow trend exit rules.

sorry i didnt remember that. and we look at the same tf we take the order right?

Bernardo, I just use the default settings in Metatrader 4. I don’t understand what all the parameters mean, but it says Percent K period: 5, Percent D period: 3, Slowing: 3, Price Field: low/high, MA Method: simple, Fixed Minimum: 0, Fixed Maximum: 100. The levels are 20 and 80.

Jan, could you please include me in the session tomorrow if you have found a way to invite Newbies? I will wait for the paste of the session key. :smiley:

Jan I know the basics about S/R but often it is not so easy to identify. There are fake breakouts or sometimes the price turn in the middle of the way. Often it is more a zone as a line. Sometimes it helps me to switch to the line chart to eliminate the wicks. But the other time it is from the wick. I post this picture GBPJPY 4H. is it right? It would be a great help if you could post the nearest levels of the important pairs to doublecheck it.

GJ 4h

me too m8. I got hit hard in the last news.

news trading became very much more difficult the last years i believe. There are programmes and robots out there they react in a hundredth of a second and the news feeds are provided seconds before everybody if you pay a thousand+ dollar for it. How we newbies can keep the line with those.

Bernardo i cannot see anything from your picture becouse i cannot enlarge it. Please use Lightshot to post links of pictures becouse only that way it stays in full resolution.
From first glance on picture i think that SR zones are not correctly found. I will explain this in session its very important becouse only by finding them correctly you can identify fbo.

As for news trading robots do not have anything to do with this system. They trade ahead on spike, we trade it after when robots are already taking their profits.

BOJ Kuroda fiscal overhaul Japanese economy 22 February 2014 | ForexLive

April we are ready for you. Give us 2k pips on UJ like you gave in 2013.