Hybrid trading system

yep bernardo please repost, that would be really nice of you :smiley:

actually i found some sort of ea for placing stops to BE automatically: Anyone using Swiss Army EA? @ Forex Factory ,but im not familiar how to use it ā€¦ i try to copy ea in the mt4 directory but it doesnā€™t show up in meta editor to compile it ā€œhad same issues in the past for other eaā€ ā€¦ donā€™t know is ther problem with different tipes of brokers or just my non proprier knowledge
Jan ore others if you will have opportunity to check this ea: Swiss Army EA and maybe explane what and how is the proper way to install it on the platformā€¦

thank you guys

babies have poor search options. I need look back all this pages :frowning:
jan can you edit still the first post? then you could link important posts there

gave up at page 74
name is FPA=BreakEven.mq4

you get it here

UK Retail Sales - 9:30am GMT was negativ
5min later +40 pip
WHY THE HELL ITS GO UP ???

Hehe that is what i just wanted to post. WTF???

This is like one of Obamas economial answers on questions he got. Why is unemployment so bad , and his answer was well it could be worse. So GBP numbers were red, but they could be worse so market reacted bullishly:D
But no reallyā€¦no idea what is going on.

Looks like this way afterall.
Screenshot by Lightshot

US, Australia To Sign Tax Evasion Agreement By International Business Times

Talking about wrong place at the wrong time. Ireland rather instead?

Session planned for today 17:00 GMT+1 or tomorrow similar time, not sure if i will be free tomorrow. I will let you guys know by 16:00GMT+1 today.

Hopefully you guys are long GCAD too, this thing could go really high. Maybe data could help us too and push it.

ok im in

ucad wona go more up?

Iā€™ve been scalping the USD/CAD over the past few hours using the technique in Janā€™s news trading image. I took all my entries on stochastic bounces on the 1M chart, and all of them were successful, though for small amounts of pips each. Iā€™m feeling pleased.

Why was the USD/CAD spiking up like that? I couldnā€™t figure out why, but I went with it anyway and made some pips. :slight_smile:

Closed GCAD +8. Momentum failed. Holding +10 on GA long.

Nicely done Slim Pickings, CAD pairs were spiking up becouse of news. I assume you made some nice pips if you were following m1 charts. Please if you can post your entries with pictures even if pictures show entries that have been made from previous days, becouse it helps others to learn from them.

*EDIT: Closed GA +30. Holding GJ long +10.

I donā€™t understand how I have missed all entries to buy GBP todayā€¦)

Jan any strategy for the CAD news report?

Hm lets see nothing to trade ahead, small chance for big spike, but if it comes trade it only from M1, and expect significant pullback so guard your entries with BE SL becouse if we get anotehr 70 pips spike it should retrace quite a bit.

Added gold long few minutes ago, lets see how it plays out. No TP.

damn Canada Core Retail Sales. mixed news. sit at -40 hope it will go back

Okay I am going to try to attach an image of some of my trades on the USD/CAD 1M chart a few hours ago, and mark where they started and ended. I havenā€™t done this before so I hope itā€™s visible.

The vertical purple lines mark where the price action hit the oversold area of the stoch. As soon as it began to turn up again slightly, looking like a bounce, I placed a buy order. I only placed buy orders of course, because the spike was bullish. The aqua lines mark how long I was in each trade (a very short time) and the xā€™s mark where I took profit. As you can see, some of them were very close to break even, but none of them were negative. Each one turned a small profit.

Iā€™m not sure if I was exiting the trades at the ā€˜correctā€™ time, because I would have made more pips if I had stayed in many of them for longer. I exited when the stoch hit the overbought region of the stoch, and began to level out or turn down, even slightly. Is this a logical place to exit a trade, or is there a better way?

As of right now I just successfully traded the first 1M stoch bounce of the USD/CAD as it spiked down after the Canadian news. It was a quick 10 pips. I donā€™t know if I should trade more, as it looks like itā€™s levelling out right now, and may not continue the downtrend.

just drag and drop the trade into your chart. mt4 will paint it in

Slim Pickings yes those are good trades, your exits are based on momentum peak which is ok.
Closed EA long +8, holding GJ +30, Gold +8.

slim what is your stoch settings