Hybrid trading system

Send me the session ID when you’re ready please Jan. :slight_smile:

Alright gona wait some bit more if more people are interested.

Starting in 15 minutes ID is here: m96-082-678

Missed session, darn…caught up on sleep today. I know you guys talked about this in meeting. I really want to find out how you are planning on approaching this and then trading it.

I can quickly explain to you in session Russel if you want. Please post if you want so.

yes please

m81-730-395

m89-098-726

here is my analysis and trade idea for USDCAD.
maybe a good opportunity here to grab some pips … what do you think ?

AU starting to look like good short, kijun slip on H1, M15 looking to happen, waiting for stochastic confirmation.

Missed my own entry when posting images, already move 22 pips.

Jan,
Even though Stochastics never showed good entry is it still ok to take these trades?

looks like AU is bullish…

you show us here the volume. I did not jet understand. shoudnt be the volume higher in the deeper lows?

but lamacus isnt there a double low?

Yes LaCamus it was ok to enter ahead becouse other analysis confirms that is is expected for AU to drop. However that was before, now it looks like we have turned bullish on AU. Retracement was too far and we closed above main support where fbos were happening so look for longs now.

Typical kijun slippage in formation on H4 GJ we just need to not break current main support, highs are consolidated with pressure of higher lows which is perfect setup for longs.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Not good, I waited for stoc to come back and got in…I am sitting at about -103 pips across 3 positions. Hoping for some pullback.

How can it be bullish when there are lower lows on H1 and M15?

you need smaller SL m8
dont care if its hit. if its hit then it hit, thats all. you can go in again at any time when it looks better. cost you only one spread but not 100 pip loss

h4 shows double low, h1 too

Lower lows on M15, M30, H1, and D1