Hybrid trading system

Current with lows

not true
D1 has 100% retraicement. not lower high (could be forming HandS ??)
H1 has double low, not lower low (H1 trendline building wedge, not jet broken)

AU
Screenshot by Lightshot

LaCamus many bullish signals. You are right about lower lows but always take other analysis with lows as well, fake breakouts are very strong information for possible reversal, once they appear even if lows are lower it is unlikely for price to go in that direction anymore. In such cases i would just rather stay away from trading such pair until picture gets better, and certainly close bit higher is break of wedge which could be good for long.
At moment momentum of stocastic is with you to maybe help you for DD but you are in risky situation you should have SL set somewhere close.

Bernardo is right it is 100% correction lower low no longer fits for D1 becouse we are now most likely in formation of higher low already at curent price. But lets see nothing is yet certain next 2 days will for sure confirm.

tested this lightshot, looks easy but…
are you sure how long the pictures will be posted???
if they are deleted of server down or time expiration we would loss all pictures in our thread !!!
jan think about it. you know im not a friend of it because it is easier to read the thread with not opening all pictures in new windows.

Skillbrains makes no guarantee of availability of service and reserves the right to change, withdraw, suspend, or discontinue any functionality or feature of Skillbrains’s services. In no event shall Skillbrains be liable for any damages, including, without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of the use of or inability to use Skillbrains’s services or any content thereon. This disclaimer applies, without limitation, to any damages or injury, whether for breach of contract, tort, or otherwise, caused by any failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; deletion;

add: well we could post pictures in babies and link lightshot for highes resolution

Alert indicator for bump trades:
File-Upload.net - Indicators.rar

AO indicator settings are up to trader to set. If you want only very strong signals check on each time frame from history how big does AO gets in big moves and use values from there for each time (each TF above should have twice as big settings).
If you want to get all signals then simply put settings to 0 for every TF and you will get all possible entry signals - alerts.

Time to start buying JPY pairs.
Yes Bernardo that is very good point if server goes down we loose all. But there is no other alternative or is it. Certainly posting pictures on this forum is just as risky not to mention its useless becouse pictures are too small and get completly blurry.

this is one of those tricky things. were on that site I must click? :confused:

Look what’s forming at top of M15 AU, bullish pinbar swallowed by bearish candle…

:35:

stock was high. i would go out BE as soon as possible

LaCamus candle did not close lower than pinbar wick at least not on my chart:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Same thing happened on AudJpy

au

aj

Guys you can already start building long positions on JPY pairs from now on, daily trend should be on up side carrying us till mid March. Probably kijun knees should be formed on dailys in next 3 days followed by strong breakouts on H4.

I think that my speculation for both central banks ECB and BOJ will be correct. We have additional confirmation that negative deposit rate is actually completly being in discussion in ECB. I think anyone following this thread correctly will make a lot money in next two months.

ECB’s Visco says they are ready to consider negative deposit rates | ForexLive
Draghi March policy meeting ECB additional stimulus 24 February 2014 | ForexLive

EU EA shorts before March meeting, it will be impossible to find entries few days ahead or week becouse trend for EUR is up, so entries will have to made close to policy release.
For JPY we are much better positioned we can start position right now.

i also have this problem. If i think a pair is bearish I am blind to see reversals. In your picture I see BB. Look the middle line was long ago horizontal and now is starting to rise up and increase momentum.

this is your indicator jan?
fake breakout on silver http://snag.gy/8FT5H.jpg am i right jan? one more confirmation that is going up up up

The bollinger band (BB) line you are seeing above is the “high” line, the middle line is below kijun-sen. The high line never was pierced. Price action appears to be following the trend line, note the strong bearish pinbar when it broke through, also the reversal setup Jan talked about this weekend.

we all try to find out were it goes but in reality nobody can know were it goes, we can only guess.

Screenshot by Lightshot

I unfortunately missed out on both sessions too, when are you likely to host another session Jan? I’m very interested in knowing your take on these JPY pairs.

When a notable volume event occurs, we look at the specific candle to see if it strikes into lows,
or is low, or is coming up off of lows in PA that is generally declining, this is an indication
lower prices are favored more than higher prices, which implies bulls are building long
positions.

i’m using PVSRA analysis for volume, you can google it for more details…

has anyone took this trade ?

SHORT USDCAD [OPEN]: +50 pips x 5 positions
LONG AUDUSD [CLOSED]: +80 pips x 3