Hybrid trading system

Gona buy this GJ ahead, in case of V test gona have another long ready.
Screenshot by Lightshot

GCAD buy for small target bellow current top.

HandS in DAX daily
this may get interesting

Yep powerful HandS there, this might be nice on downside, but then again DAX and SP500 are more likely to just bounce higher from wherever they are.

janpec you have bla bla bla bla tons of pages about these “holygrail” . What about a statement ? A myfxbook monitorizing? We want know your DrawDown and profit over time.

huh ?

I don’t thrust your system because it is logically that nobody will make public a good system. That mean he is giving his bread to others. That is stupidity. So I am waiting very patiently your long term statement.

Actually Bernardo looking current situation in geopolitics again i think that there could be quite good chance for short on thyt HandS.

USA releases 5 mil barrels into circulation from reserves, this Ukraine conflict is getting completly into wrong direction. Stress test for ase ofWW i think, could be aswel financial war against Russia for dumping down the Oil price and reducing its selling profits. But its hard to imagine this would be any longer term sane idea, probably its rather stress test.

Meanwhile NATO is pressing hard on boarders of Poland.

Keep buying gold, this will go rather further up.

Meanwhile EU reached my second target after 1.38 which is 1.39. Now 1.40.

what we do here is practising PA. Do you even know what is PA? Price action is a hundred years old. Nothing new to tell the public.

Well this is good, but he is giving others advices where to buy and where to sell when he still learn to trade. Hehe, poor newbies, lose money learning his bul****z.

Interesting…
If you notice this is a user who has 3 posts, my take is it is someone else in this forum that is a long time member of babypips. The reason I believe this is because about a month ago I received a PM from someone who wanted to talk to me about Janpec… “why no statement”, no log, etc., this can’t be trusted. Basically the same tone as the above post. I did not respond because I like to think of myself as a half-way intelligent guy who won’t easily be baited. I will not post the identity of the person who PM’d me because I am just not that type of person. I may be wrong about this…but I doubt it.

If I have doubts I post them…under no guise. Also, do not be angry if you lose using Jan’s ever evolving system. His forum is a sub under the “Holy Grail” heading. He is on that quest just as we are and I believe he is smart enough to realize that NO system can remain static forever. Markets change, evolve…there are other “smart” people on the other side of our trades trying to put us in the red…as we are trying to do the same to them. It has been proven that there are “trolls” (probably interns) from big banking spending time in forums and chat rooms of the small time traders such as ourselves. Why do you think they do this? It’s so they can get an idea of how to further manipulate future markets against the general public. If a holy grail is ever found, the masses would eventually “out” the process through over use…then market movers would zero in and change their tactics to accommodate for it.

From what I can tell no one trades like Jan, not even those in this thread. Everyone pulls from his style and adds certain aspects to their own. The jury is still out on “if” this is “it”, but even Arthur knew that it was the challenge of the quest itself that proved the worth of a man.

Darn…I lost the bet, was sure you were going to use the word “lemmings”.

Man, you are paranoic. I am a new and single user and I am learning trading for more than 4 years. Along my way I have met thousands of public practicians like janpec but finally they failed. Ask him why he abandoned his scalping system ? He said he have no time to trade ? PURELY LIER. [U][I]The only answer is one from the three below :[/I][/U]

[B][U]Why would anyone tell a system that really works?[/U][/B]

1. Because it doesn’t work for them.
  2. Because it doesn’t make enough money.
  3. Because it is unreliable in the long run.

On another note…

I’m liking this m5 idea of trading Jan, it seems to work best with my style…gun and run, while ALWAYS babysitting my trades.

All I need is 30 to 50 pips a day, which at first take seems very possible using just these 2 simple setups on m5.

A few notes when doing this on m5:
I am trading with very large or no stop losses but am sitting at my terminal with a solid internet connection with my finger ready to close the trade.
My goal is 5 pips per trade…if small PA (1m, 5m) stalls or starts to come back on me I am out.
Small news events (1 and 2 bulls on investing.com) can move against you and put you out of your comfort zone. For me that is around 10 pips. So I usually stay away from small news as well.
Your second “V”, the one you trade, if it is solid is a good setup for the very next “V”.
Small lengths (~2 hours) of consolidation are fine to use as starting points on strong drops/rises.
This is the tough part…you need to make sure other setups in Jan’s system aren’t working directly against you. The main things I look for are the pinbar engulfing, and “V”'s and consolidation drops/rises on higher timeframes (m15,m30,h1).
Whenever possible i try to trade with the higher timeframe PA, trends & formations…this way if I get stuck on a quick drawdown (over my 10 pip comfort zone) I feel confident in waiting for the price to come back…many times I will double up my trade if price hits another important resistance/support zone.
If you plan on trading the sub “V” levels (when price does not hit previous V’s peak price) you need to have a good understanding where rejection is coming from. This can get you more pips, but can mean more draw down. If you are only planning on trading when the price comes fully back (safest), then this is not AS important. I usually take only 1 position on rejection zones then will take another 1 (or 2) if price retraces fully.
I find that if you are having trouble finding good support and resistance the indicator Bernardo posted a while back can be a big help (DNA-Pivot)…better on m5 than in higher timeframes. Also for detecting rejection zones I find that flat sections on kijun-sen are usually only off by 2 to 4 pips.
Stochastics is not important on entries using this method, but can be used for continuation and making additional profits.
On fast moving pairs like GJ, GU, EJ you can “usually” look to take double profit (10 pips)…but that means risk of double draw down too).

I had a pretty good 2 weeks even though this was a modification to my strategy, the only losing day I had was last friday when I gambled on US news being bad and EU went against me. In the past 24 hours: 20 win, 2 loss, +48.1 pips, 6.79% gain to account; this week: 41 win, 5 loss, exactly +90 pips; last 2 weeks: 75 win, 16 loss, 82.5% win rate, +48.1 pips, 12.95% gain to account. Last friday was the killer, those 2 EU trades got me for -75.7 pips with a -9,56% draw down.

Here are 2 sets made in last 12 hours using this, but I didn’t wait long enough and/or got in/out to early/late. But each trade wound up being as good or better than my initial assessment (if I would have waited):

Notice I could have doubled up on pips if I had patience, but stochastics was coming back so I decided exit… 2 positions +5.7,+4.4

Again patience would yield double but stochastic starting turning and I had total ~10 pips…3 positions +2.5, +2.9, +3.6

Nervous that EU was going against me and was not falling as fast as GJ and UJ so I got out on what looked like parabola long setting up…if I wait I get my 5 pips or at least BE (break even). 1 position -6.4 pips

Paranoia should be considered a virtue when it comes to forex…and forums.

4 years on the front, thousands of schysters, and yet a newbie to babypips…not making a strong case here.

But wait, I’m sorry, let me be the first to apologize…you are here to save us. This should make a good story…trader loses account after following other’s suggested trading style and rises from the ashes, swearing to avenge all of those in danger of falling into the traps set by other nefarious thread authors. Thank you, thank you…Andoseg2, you are my hero.

I have posted this setup in morning for GN to catch but i missed it, nice 60 pips there:
Screenshot by Lightshot

Doing good LaCamus, only try to get more pips on TP, you should aim for aprox similar size of V shape low for TP (its high), thats what price likes to test and then even breaks higher usually.

andoseg2 Hopefully you will try using system, maybe you change your mind what works and what doesnt. Open historical charts and apply method with 4 years learning you should be able to clarify with 30 minutes of work if system works or not.

Update on Ukraine: A massive Russian convoy deployed on Ukraine boarder, 20 battle ships in Black sea aswell.
What will happen in next days is most likely edging of gold higher, no matter what technicals say pressure of bull move will stay there, but if sparks start flying its gona ramp up, dont know how much becouse i have no data from history how much could conflict risking ww bring but it wouldnt be surprising to see 500 -1000 pips in day or two. It all now depends when or if NATO and US mercenaries move deeper into Ukraine. I dont see any reason for this conflict to go away in next several days which means that gold long could be best thing to do now, just try to find entry best to build up positions with help of stocastics and spread positions.

I as well as many traders here do appreciate what Jan is doing in this thread. It’s all about sharing and if he thinks that some people can use some of his ideas , then fine. No one is forced to read or take his advice , on that note thank you Jan.

LaCamos you do much better.
try to find abcd pattern. In your last pic were u got a loss it was the CD-leg. you see it is almost same pips as AB

add: well AB was a little bigger so CD is weakening. also volume is falling from C-point to D and to the end what means its weakening.

wish u good pips

Thanks Bernardo…

Looking at NU, went short, it looks like we are at yearly highs, should be strong retracement after news…news was as expected but spike was 60+ pips.

Exit GJ BE. Not gona hold trough night.

GCHF long could be tomorrow or day after
Screenshot by Lightshot

GA long if res taken for those who trade asian session:
Screenshot by Lightshot

AU, setup for friday
Screenshot by Lightshot

Oh damn missed NZD news honestly didnt expect 100 pips reaction on GN.
News trading would have worked perfect, 100 pips gathered just the same size as full move is.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Ok lets see how much can we get from todays market.

Here is good AU short waiting and bellow it its long waiting:
Screenshot by Lightshot

EJ short waiting
Screenshot by Lightshot