Hybrid trading system

Hopefully someone caught some pips there
Screenshot by Lightshot

Meanwhile plenty M5 setups on other pairs.

no it is new

Hello again,
What is best time frame to follow fo see Retracement and Breakout patterns forming.
I am trying to better understand this

StormGirl any TF works, except rather stay away from M1 it can be too jerky many times. But anything else is alright.

Maybe someone got this 20 pips on EJ.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Here is 30 pips on GCH today.
Screenshot by Lightshot

As secondary option you can wait for candle after it breaks previous low to close above lowest support line, but in many cases you will miss entries.

This example waits for candle to come back up. This is better method to use after substential down trend for better chance of reversal.
Screenshot by Lightshot

And another thing to point out, once V shaped low or high gets tested up to its minimum point it is not tradeable anymore after, becouse orders have been consumed. That means that even if price doesnt go above/bellow that V shaped high/low most orders will be consumed if price goes up to or very close to its minimum/max point.
Screenshot by Lightshot

While i was off for gap open up on gold, it did go post gap rally to meet tops like i said for last two weeks. We are in very strong wedge now, if this breaks up its gona be quick 150-300 pips rally. If we go down its gona go down slower.

Was The Price Of Ukraine’s “Liberation” The Handover Of Its Gold To The Fed? | Zero Hedge

It looks like its not confirmed yet but it would certainly make sense for this to happen. Already all citizens have been short sold on their infos of reserves to ECB and probably JPM or DB aswell, it wouldnt surprise for this story to be true aswell.

Bank Of Japan Disappoints

"…But it is the commentary that is truly baffling in its contempt for the truth:

*BOJ: EXPORTS HAVE LEVELED OFF MORE OR LESS (umm, record trade deficit?)

*BOJ: PICKUP IN CAPEX HAS BECOME INCREASINGLY EVIDENT (Tankan Capex growth fallen for 2 quarters)

*BOJ SAYS JAPAN’S ECONOMY IS RECOVERING MODERATELY (GDP growth worst since Abenomics began)

Black is white; water is not wet; and Abenomics will work any day now…"

Did this work out? or set TP for 5 pips on m5?

I notice that first high in grayed out area is valid entry…note that high before area is a “V” setup for that high, based off of the first’s rejection levels. Many would catch this 2nd set because the 1st that you marked is so far away (more than a week, ~200 bars).

Yeh upper entry did work, it was 10 pips actually good enough for TP.

BOJ dissapoints but like i said i still hold hopes for April. In any case my analysis proven correct with JPY pairs still over 600 pips on upside even without massive printing, since first calls were made for longs. Lets see what April does i will follow news very closes for BOJ after April 1st until their conference.

Hi Jan. Would it be possible to be added to your list of attendees for your next session? Thank you.

UJ 5min, 3 quick pops 7, 7.5, 8 (22.5 pips).

Nicely done LaCamus.

kzach either on friday or saturday depending when session will be you have to notify me again on those days otherwise i will forget.

Ok thx. I’ll be sure to bug you then.

Gold wedge broken on up side, we can still go another 150 pips.

Ah that was nice on missed, anyways that gives us good backup to long EJ, becouse if we return lower this latest V low will give bounce.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Got buy on GU ready
Screenshot by Lightshot

Pfff…order missed by 1 pip, there it went 20 pips.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Dont miss this one:
Screenshot by Lightshot

did you add any SL and TP ?

Opened UCAD long from yesterday. TP is adjusted based on previous V shaped high and this will give some bounce down for sure. TP is 30 pips.
Screenshot by Lightshot

If you remember i have been pointing out on sessions and forum that price of wheat should be rising strongly due to serious weak price and with help of US weather+Ukraine lately.

My long call was right on bottom pointing for 1000 pips for now. Bellow 100 was taken from trades in December and January.

Screenshot by Lightshot

Somethimes the strongest profits are in least liquid instruments, just like cryptos.