Hybrid trading system

Took 20 on UJ, riding second entry further. GBP pairs look like they could be good sell this week.

Yes it looks like GJ should follow further down , however your entry is bit late. But overall i think you should still be able to get profits, expecting little bounce here though.

AudUsd also making new highs. +6 now…

My posts are getting posted late because I still have newbis status :frowning:

Hehe that is some wierd system of how posting works yeh, many financial forums use that.

Hope AU works well for you, there could be H4 pullback so its best if you set BE SL on +10. Most likely it will get hit.

yes Jan I remember everything you said from Friday :slight_smile:
So I was following its progress on m1.
I took it at +11 after a pin bar on m1

Trading Kijun slippage. Entering if two breakouts are same (bullish after bullish for example), placing pending bellow current lows/ above highs.
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

Oh man I should have read this tread a long time ago. You guys have a very interesting thing going. Ative and upto date.

I just have a question, can someone please explain how did that huge move in GBP pairs, especially GJ happened today? With no news to cause it?

rPIP… Look at the 3rd or 4th screenshot from post 149 on this thread (I don’t know how to copy it here, sorry)
trendline and support were broken.

Thanks Moile. I found out that here is another thread, “Hybrid Scalping System”.

I am actually looking for a solid day trading system with less indicators. Something that has more to do with price action. The method I trade is based on higher time frames, so, I don’t get that many trading opportunities a week.
This is my second year in trading and I want to make some more pips.

Well rPIP this is the system for you then, if you want no indicator system. Ichimoku is only optional but mainly system works on PA only. As for JPY sells there is no magic going on its just technical sell and correction/profit taking/printing pause of huge trend up.

Pending sell set on AJ bellow latest low m15.

Thinking of opening acc with Bitfinex and short Bitcoins before January 31st. Expecting 30% drop of value. After that long trough mining.

I will be selling GBP tomorrow agressively if it starts to weaken, if not then even better reward next time in February:

Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot
Screenshot by Lightshot

in the 1st photo the 2 lines in the bottom what they represent?

Any other predictions? on other pairs maybe…

Worth a risk AU, waiting for next H4 close.
Screenshot by Lightshot

Pending long Coffe 122.15

Does this count as a wedge?
It’s live now

Screenshot by Lightshot

i dont think so. for now i see a resistance level that now is a support level. i think it will continue going higher

here we see a change in the trend? is this some well known chart pattern like wedge?

Did you notice the spike on gold on 6 januari. Check out this link for an explation:
nanex.net/aqck2/4522.html

No Moile that is not correct wedge acording to this system. Too little candles overall in this wedge structure for start.

Haho very good article for sure like i said this was manipulation for Goldman S, doesnt really matter if its algorithm or manual manipulation becouse for us traders results are similar on the end.

UJ on m30 may going to make a nice wedge really soon