Hybrid trading system

Again, thats why i was not trusting this up trend at all. Few pips above highs trigered wipe short. I am waiting for confirmation of broken trendline to start selling, probably some short scalps could be made in next hour or two.
Screenshot by Lightshot

this huge spike, why it happens?
may i asks omething else?
when we see a trend like this
Screenshot by Lightshot
to change, how safe is to set a new order when the new trend beggins? what kind of confirmation we have to see in order to proceed? we must watch on price history if recently this lower low in this example has happened recently or anything like that?

If you learned system correct its very simple where entry should be (long on high break):
Screenshot by Lightshot

Huge spike is manipulation of Gold by those who manipulate it in big fat orders.

you always only use wedge, head and shoulders and break of highs and lows?
IS it safe now to try in my photo to trade brake of highs or the trend has move too much?

A hybrid trading approach, one that offers automation for mechanical tasks while the user retains control of major trade decisions, may be the preferred system for the retail day-trader.

EA

Screenshot by Lightshot

AU, soon short

Screenshot by Lightshot

GU,

Screenshot by Lightshot

USDCHF, thats for sure one

Screenshot by Lightshot

Holding UJ long.

Holding long on Wheat.

why so sure about uc? i have read the pdf many times but i guess its too early to understand the system

oh noo everybody starts to use lightshot. i hate it open picture all the time PLEEEEESE! the tread becomes very hard to read. :frowning:

the first time I see in my broker chines currency USDCNH
Renminbi
I can open chart but still it seems not tradable, or maybe its the timezone. I will see.
A very powerfull downtrend…

I think Lightshot is quite good.
The pictures are clear, and easy to read. You can zoom and everything.

When you add the picture directly it loses quality

Closed GBPCHF +10 long, holding secondary, gona relong later.

Bernardo actually i think Lightshot is ok to use becouse it keeps picture in full resultion which is very important and i can later go and pick out pitures in same resultion if i need them. I would gladly post in forum pictures if i could post more than 4 pictures and post them in their real resolution, but with current working system its not that great.

Bernardo can you please post some TF of Chinese curreny charts, also again which broker do you use? I am interested to see how PA looks on chinese currency atm.

Pending long above current GJ m15 high and small long ahead.

USDCNH here is weekly, daily, 4h

HUHH? dont I see LH LL in 4h ??
and a bearish divergence with UOS

Interesting price action there hehe, looks like a Bitcoin almost. Darn gona ask support on hotforex when they plan to add CNY i am sure everyone will have it sooner or later.

Closed USDCHF long +5, now set pending long above current resistance/rejection of m15.

you wona hold for long term and dont wona scalp. 31 pip spread lol

Oh darn, thats bad news. Ok so with other words its non tradeable lol.

jan please tell me what conclusion can you make about it chart and why Screenshot by Lightshot
my conclusion is that price will stop going high on at least the point 1.835 cause the presure of the sellers is too much. am i right?
Do you mind if sometimes post question more noob friendly like this one or you thing that this thread must remain more noob clean?

You are right on selling pressure that down leg was strong, but its too early to tell anything, if 1.8315 is broken, then short it is. Until then rather wait with shorts.

All analysis correct, 300 pips so far. Only waiting for GU to enter area, pending set.