I almost quit trading

You should check out a YouTuber called tradesbycalo ever since I watched him I’ve been profitable he broke down the market so well. Price action so well

1 Like

Dear @garfield01,

Thank you very very much for your encouragement and advices. :wink: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I am stepping back with smaller position and fewer trades now. while re-evaluating my past trades.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend ahead… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I found myself in a similar situation several times: in 2014, 2017 and later, when I paused. In those days, I was also very ambitious and greedy.

Let’s remember what we had in common?

I think we both aimed for quick results, using a lot of leverage and trying to get 30% -50% profit at once. But for a novice trader, this can be difficult to do.

It’s not that you set your take profit at the wrong level, it’s a matter of skill. The problem was the volume of your order. You have placed too many’s. I also realized that the stop loss was too far away for you, and you were dragging out your defeat until you reached the fatal level of -80%. This was your mistake.

What happened to me next? How do I trade now?

Now I am already an experienced trader, I have a full eye, and I can see the market from my own angle. This comes over the years. I would like to note that I have stopped striving for super-profits. For me, winning is about achieving a goal where I get at least some profit, and not just a big percentage to praise myself and say that I am the best.

Few people will understand this feeling, but it is a discipline within everyone to get a different sense of victory from themselves.

Then I realized that I didn’t want to spend days looking at my schedule, ruining my vision, and experiencing psychological disorders. Many of you will understand this.

I learned programming and created a super-grid robot for myself, which now trades my account. This is my victory."

In any case, being a trader does not mean becoming one tomorrow, it is a long way from trading.

Good luck to you!

1 Like

Dear @VladislavK,

Indeed you are right. :blush:
Thank you sharing your experience and congratz for your victory.

Hope you will always have a smooth journey ahead. :blush:

A good trading strategy includes the level where you get out from the position, either in profits or in loss. There is no 100% winning trader.

1 Like