I hope you're doing better after these past two days. I'm here to offer my advice as well.
I've been trading for about a few years now and I became consistently profitable when I realized it's a marathon and not a sprint.
Here's some action items and basic concepts that may help:
* Focus on the fundamentals
* Stay in demo until you build (and follow) good/consistent trading habits
* Develop an "eye" for the market by doing your homework before, during, and after any trade
* Understand the importance of risk management and organic growth (compounding) in your account
* Create a plan and stick to it (even when you don't feel like it)
* Take your time and understand that every trade wont be a winning trade
* If you take a lose, figure out why it happened and learn from it
* Document, document, and document (your trading journal is your livelihood)
* Focus on yourself and not these "Social media Traders" - don't let that distract you
* Trust the process - it takes time to get to where you want to be (make your mind up to be ok with that)
We all get the same 24 hours man, don't let it beat you. Focus on getting better each day and try things until you figure out what works for you.
Remember this, it's a NAVY SEAL Sniper's Creed - "Slow is Smooth and Smooth is Fast"