I’M FEELING HAPPY

you know what, i just want to say this

@Kyte
@IulianForex
@everyone else here

Iulian came on this forum Freaked out TO THE MAX
and now, he’s pretty chilled out
he’s doing well, he’s managing his risk

it’s still early days… but honestly, I’M VERY HAPPY WITH HIM SO FAR.

this is why i’m here at the end of the day, for times like this, when it feels good to have helped someone and MORE IMPORTANTLY… THEY ACTUALLY LISTENED AND TOOK IT IN AND APPLIED IT

now … how often can you say that that happens hehe NOT MUCH I CAN ASSURE YOU.

Nah… but i’m pretty happy right now :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I am not a profitable trader yet. and my trading experience is less than you (1Y). I also learn 99% about forex from Internet. the money i have lost was very crucial for me.that loss had taken me to ground. i thought to kill my self after some lost trade. but i couldn’t. cause when i thought about my family and the dear ones, who love me, i realized that i owe them a lot. i cant die without paying them back.
Then i make 3 rule for my trade. thats are:

1. trade with small lot. ( such as a complete loss of the trade will not hurt my balance )
  2. which time-frames i want to use.
  3. and the important one after losing one trade, i do not trade another until i find the reason of loss.

what is the effect of this 3 rules on my trade.

• i am mentally calm now.i can do other work nicely now. ( trading is not life, it is just part of a life).
  • my last balance is on profit now. ( turtle will always win).
  • my knowledge about forex is now more structured. ( a meaning less info is not usable).
  • i know what kind of trader i should be. ( know myself is the 1st knowledge for a man).

So, mate, i am not suggesting you to do something. i am just tring to tell you that there can be more bad situation you can imagine and there is always a way to come back.

First of all, try and calm own. Second, step back from the live account and turn on the demo one. Third, go through the Babypips School here.

ok mate
First of all , You need to stop trading

Secondly, YOU’RE A MINION and you can’t die… ok :stuck_out_tongue:

but lastly… I CAN’T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE TRADE WHEN THEY HAVE SO MUCH TO RISK
mate, No offense, i say this like a friend ok
But… ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT ?? Killing yourself ?? Really.

Mate STOP TRADING… OK
if you’re not profitable and you don’t know how to be, IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN
so… Stop trading
go on demo, that’s what demo is for

Jesus christ mate,

Martin, calm down and read rmahin’s full post.
He’s come through his bad experience, is sorting out a trading plan, and is being supportive towards the OP.

2 Likes

@eddieb

mate i am calm
and i did read the whole post

i understand they are TRYING TO BE SUPPORTIVE
but hehe come on

Really, so if you freaked out over trading and i said to you,
it’s ok mate, i went through this as well and i wanted to kill myself hehe… You’d consider that supportive advice would you ?

Yeah… Not Really
i get what they were trying to say… but JEEZ MATE, even the mention of Killing ones self. i mean WTF
and even if you did, why come on a forum and tell everyone LOL

this is just becoming stupid with each passing day
i mean, cancer patients , people killiing themselves, that bloke in Korea hehe i don’t know mate, it’s getting stupid

Ive lost a very close friend ( I was his best man) and a family member to suicide following depression, and know a number of others who have attempted or seriously considered it.
Its a much bigger problem than most people realise, it only hits home when it takes someone you love

Namaste

3 Likes

@eddieb
Just a question mate ? Ok
was this last comment directed at me ?
i mean, you didn’t address it to me. so i guess that’s a No
and you said “Namaste” which i’m assuming is directed at the OP, Maybe

but given my last response, it might be directed at me
so… was it ?
because if you think i don’t understand, I’ll tell you ahead of time, you’d be gravely mistaken , just a heads up
so was this directed at me or not ?

Martin, saying “ARE YOU STUPID OR WHAT” in response to someone admitting that they felt suicidal, isn’t going to make the guy feel great, is it?
I know you mean well but we all react differently to pressures, so although my post wasn’t aimed at you per se, the message in it is just asking people to stop and think for a second.

Im not at all sure what you’re asking about my use of “Namaste”, can you expand?

2 Likes

Only because i don’t understand it’s meaning and therefore concluded on that basiss that the comment was not aimed at me , that’s all

No, but they don’t feel great anyawy
and neither is losing his entire account going to make him feel great
also you want to disuade a person from committing suicide , that’s what i’m doing

we do all react different to pressures, but wanting to commit suicide is not a reaction, it’s a level on which one is basically out of control and no longer knows what to do , and the PRESSURE is too much to bear and they therefore conclude… oh well, i guess the only answer is Suicide because they need a release from the pain.

do we want to comfort and baby the person through this time or do we want to ensure that they never do this again ?
do we want to perhaps toughen them up a bit and give them THE TOOLS by which to deal with these issues in the future.

so thank you for understanding i mean well. AND I DO
but i do what i do for a reason, and that reason is not to demean them, Not at all
although i do clearly understand that they believe it is (and obviously so do you ) for now.

I know what you’re saying mate, don’t worry, i’m not new to this game.
be cool

1 Like

mate, pls read the whole thread…

1 Like

@rmahin
I Have read it

mate, this conversation is getting pointless and boring … ok

Look, Point is

• You didn’t kill yourself… Good
  • You were giving the OP compassionate advice… Good

Now as long as you have learned your lesson and you dion’t kill yourself I’M GOOD WITH IT… ok

i can see this becoming a long and pointless conversation
after all THE OP is doign good at the moment anyway… so what’s the point of our debate ?

2 posts were split to a new topic: Newbie asking for help

My 2 cents…

1. Try not to make Success at Forex life or death. Have a realistic plan as Martin suggested so that you arent living and dying by every Pip movement or loss.

2. Everybody…use capital “I” to refer to yourself
    .even in fora/forums like these,emails etc. For some reason it helps you to feel better about yourself…and can be an indicator of low self esteem…which the Forex will smell like blood to sharks.

3. To avoid pain of failure…trial and error…try to find a strategy that already works in terms of the Rate of Return you want that will achieve your goals.No need to reinvent the wheel if it already exists. Only if you cant find it then try to create it on your own.

Remember that unlike other industries, there is no set syllabus or 4 yr programme in Forex. This means it can take decades for most to come up with something that works on your own because of the hundreds of factors involved.

Finding something that is already profitable will save a lot of unnecessary time and money…and will help to avoid choosing the wrong mentor/advice that is just general and nice sounding.

Duane

DRFXTRADING

1 Like

Exactly and i’ll give my 2cents so we have 4

cents :stuck_out_tongue:

on this point… IN MY OPINION, Forex should be a means to an end.
Everyone starts forex for 1 of 2 Reasons

Reason 1 - You Just love the financial markets and it’s better than sex (god help you if you do :stuck_out_tongue: but i can understand it ) so you are like me and computers and Electronics but with Cash or like Goldfinger with Gold.
i doubt most people are though

Reason 2. - You go into it because you want financial freedom… You want money, that Money is SUPPOSED TO MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER
Now i feel like i need to put up a picture here
Taken from the Movie “Mr Deeds”

LongFellow Deeds : AND YOU SIR, WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BECOME AS A CHILD

Rich Texan : WELL DEEDS, TRUTH BE TOLD I WANTED TO BE A VETERINARIAN, HELP ANIMALS \

Long Fellow Deeds : AND WHAT DO YOU DO NOW

Rich Texan : i own a chain of Slaughterhouses

LongFellow Deeds : well… YOU KINDA WENT THE OTHER WAY ON THAT ONE… DIDN’T YOU :stuck_out_tongue:

Well.
@rmahin other than being a Miniion :stuck_out_tongue: what did you start forex for ?
i bet you didn’t say to yourself “I’M GOING TO START FOREX SO IT CAN FIRETRUCK MY LIFE AND I WILL GET THE URGE TO KILL MYSELF” :stuck_out_tongue:

I"m thinking it was more like
"I want to take control of my life and get financially free and be proud of myself and have others be proud of me "
so… YOU KINDA WENT THE OTHER WAY ON THAT ONE THAT… HUH
At least, you almost did .

we go into forex to make money and make our lives easier. THAT’S THE POINT.
it’s a means to an end
now you can either make it work or you can’t, if you can’t … don’t do it

Exactly

I’d proffer a 3rd reason, Curiosity.
I enjoy learning new skills, like many. Sports, martial arts, music, languages, website design and seo, I even took 2 university degrees out of interest.
It was my better half who suggested fx, so here I am.
Goodness knows what I’ll do next

1 Like

I can relate to that !

It’s just a game and the money is just a way of keeping score.

everytime i look up babypips forum and the nonsense rabbling and fights (and especially this thread) this is what i see in my inner eye

2 Likes

Huge number of people lose money here because they do not learn about the facts which tend to move the market. I advise to all of you people before messing up with indicators, try to know the basics of the trading.

@Edmund85
Actually a huge number of being lose because they are stupid and greedy

but when you put aside the idiots
you then have this…