I always lose, what should I do?

Its okay , you can take this steps , no risk in here. Good luck

1 Like

welcome Sir. hope always will get real trading suggestion.

@julianforex, I have replied to this thread previously and have raised a heated response from one trader. I was going to put this post in my into but couldnā€™t find itā€¦

However I think this should provide some inspiration to a few trades. The principles I mentioned below are alive, real and working. I am just one of thousands of Fund traders that have walked down the yellow brick road before me to learn the rules of trading and most of all I know I have a long way to go.

Yesterday evening I became a funded trader utilizing the Funds money at no risk to myself! I get paid to trade. I mean how great is that! I finally after many years get to do what I love to do and get paid for it.

I have been Forex learning since January of 2017 so basically 16 months of which I took 6 months offā€¦ and just about 10,000 trades in a sandbox! Itā€™s just now the start of being funded with live money! But my point is it is a start and the cost was less than a night out once per month.

What has the fund taught me? How to be consistently profitable, what more can a trader ask for. Isnā€™t that what itā€™s all about. The bottom line is green consistently.

How was this accomplished?
ā€œI have discovered and have such a long way to go that the momentum of price action is lord and its disciples are price and time cycles with the guiding principle of Shawnā€™s Apiary Benjamin Formular!ā€

Iā€™m not advertising in that statement, just stating a fact.

Anyway I am so blessed to be able to say that I have been funded. I believe it is quite an honor!

I think that this video on Youtube says it all. I do hope this isnā€™t censored as I am not selling anything and have nothing to going by posting this video.

Thank you,

Ed

1 Like

Find mentors, people who have great results and are willing to help you ā€¦ live education is the best. I was struggling with forex also, i know how it is ā€¦ if you need help let me know <3

Can you please make sure what is your trading background about this trading place ?

13 hours on the forum and youā€™re offerring to ā€œhelpā€ those who are in need ???

Perhaps in a year or two we may be comfortable with that - but just now you loook and feel like a scamer ! :slight_smile:

I invested one year, every day for 1-2 hours into learning how to trade. I am not a beginner anymore. And If I see that someone has struggles with FOREX I know I can help. It was a wild journey for me at the beginning. I did not know this forum exist before. I just wanna help other people. That is all. Much love <3 Katja

I got it! You have a great point! Sorry :slight_smile: I am not a scammer I just truly wanna show people that there is a quicker way to learn forex than 5-10 years of struggle that most people here have. Thats all.

awesome! inspirational and SO TRUE <3

@katjabreznik, donā€™t sweat the old timers. Some of them resent the new bread of traders without the pedigree. In one respect I donā€™t blame them because we havenā€™t had the long term track record established of a proven consistently profitable cash management system. As in all things time will tell. Stay true my friend to green pipideoligy!

BTW I think the Babypips courses are is a great way to get stated in a traders Forex education. But shortly in order to reduce the time to trade efficiently and profitable one realizes they could use a mentorship type program that hasat much at risk as the student and not just more higher education based on someone elseā€™s system that you will not be able to copy anyway. Why because we are all different, we all perceive things differently and we all see things differently.

Hi Midwest.
I believe that a lot of (not all) the new members asking for mentors are only doing so because they are too lazy to learn. They donā€™t even want to learn from a mentor, they just want someone to tell them ā€œbuyā€ or ā€œsellā€.
Just look at some of the posts-they want free/cheap mentoring, zero spread/zero commission brokers with introductory bonuses, free signals, and so many just dive in to trading without the slightest idea about what they are doing because they couldnā€™t be bothered to learn, even when itā€™s free!. Then, when it all goes belly-up, they come crying about how forex is a big scam.
I donā€™t imagine any of the ā€œold-timersā€ here resent anyone who succeeds, otherwise why would they give their time here trying to guide the endless stream of new members?

Namaste

2 Likes

@eddieb, Iā€™m sure you are correct I to run into some of that where I trade.
On my somewhat negative comment on the ā€œold timersā€ I was alluding to some of the chastising I have received as a rookie and pointing out where I am learning to hone my newly minted skills. So I suppose there is a period of adjustment from both campsā€¦

1 Like

agree :slight_smile: thank you for your opinion

What you think the knowledge you acquired within 1 year by passing 1-2 hour in a day, its working right now completely? And thanks for helping the beginner by providing good suggestion.

according tom me , 1 year experience is not appropriate at all to make sure regular profit , minimum 5 years experience you have to ensure if you want to get maximal result by your trading strategies.

I would suggest you to quit live trading for some time. Work again on the demo account and gain some confidence over your strategy. If nothing works then you need to leave the trading world completely in order to save your money. Have you done demo trading?

I also learned lot from you Martin. I read these all as i have lost since last December. Some times i got profit & withdrew too. But overall I am loss. But I know why iā€™m loss. I can idintify my mistakes. What do you think? can i be a good trader?Anyway thanks all i learn lot from you all.