I am a new member of the babypips community

Hi guys
I am a new member of the babypips community and glad to be among you traders.
My name is Ali Nateghi and I am from England.
I have been working in the financial markets, including the forex market, for about 8 years. I have been working in the field of trading robots and algorithmic trading based on artificial intelligence with the help of my team for about 5 years.
It is my honor to share my knowledge and experience with you.

1 Like

Hi Ali and welcome. How have you got on in your 8 years?

Hi cashisking86 . Thank you for the welcome
I can say that I am satisfied with myself. I started with a capital of 1000 dollars and today I have earned something around 1.5 million dollars.

I moved very slowly and steadily and did not make the ridiculous profits that many people promise traders.

I believe that financial markets are becoming more complex day by day and will be taken over by artificial intelligence and fewer people will be able to profit from the market.

Currently, half of my capital is invested by trading robots and the other half by myself.

1 Like

Wow, great effort!

Soooooo, what was your secret?

Well, that backfired, ha ha.

1 Like

Being patient and not looking for dream profits.

1 Like

Hi @alinateghi.1376

Welcome to Babypips. 8 years is a long time. So, congratulations on that. What are some tips that you would like to give fellow traders?

Welcome to the forum, I’m looking forward to hearing some of your wisdom. Which trading robots do you have?

1 Like

In your opinion, how do you define ‘dream profits’? Do you have any rule or standard to set your profit for each trade?

Hi YellowWitty and Smith2525
Thanks for your kind welcome.
If I want to express the secret of my success in one sentence, which is the result of 8 years of trading and research work, I would say:
There was a time when I realized that the financial markets are entirely random and cannot be predicted in any way.
Maybe tell yourself what does it mean? So how did you make money?
When you come to this belief, I will tell you then that you will no longer have any feelings about profit and loss.
Every moment you tell yourself that the worst things can happen right now when I enter the trade, so I must stick to my trading rules, and as soon as the limit is activated, you exit the trade without thinking.
Now I try to make posts over time and talk about my experiences.
In the next post, I want to prove to you that psychology books have no value and scientifically question the logic of these books, which have been pointed out to us traders for years.
I will prove this to you with the help of the science of algorithmic trading.
So follow me, so you don’t miss anything.

It’s a very good question :ok_hand: :ok_hand:
I will publish a post about this obscure question soon.
Don’t worry, I promise you, 90% of traders can’t answer this question.

1 Like

It’s sound interest. I’m looking forward to seeing your post soon.

Hello, welcome to BP! How has it been so far? It would be great if you could share some tips with the newbies here. Wishing you good luck for the rest of your journey.

I think anybody doing this for weeks and months who isn’t profitable is realistic that dream profits aren’t happening. Any other more concrete advice or tips?

Somebody with your success can get a little deeper I think.

Hello, Ali, welcome to the forum. It seems like you are an expert of forex trading. Please share your experiences. I think it can help beginner traders and experienced people as well.