I am a newbie here

Hello, my name is Jimoh, a newbie. I look forward to gaining more knowledge about and be able to trade in Forex professionally with the assistance and guidance of everyone in this forum. It is really nice to be a member of this wonderful forum. Thanks.

1 Like

@jimsondejip welcome to the forum hope you’re also utilising the school of pipsology. It will help

That’s good nothing wrong with that matter, we all were newbs anyway with a lot of time in our life, so let’s continue with that matter much more deeply than you really really should. Are you agree with me here or not ? I am lost a bit.

Hi Jimoh, welcome! You`ve picked a great community!

Do you have an experience at Forex trading for now? Maybe at demo trading?

Did you already decide what currency you would trade?

Hello
My name isDandi
and I am a new user of your site
I want to get a lot of knowledge with the help and guidance of all participants in this forum

Hi Jimoh! I’m not for that long time also, but welcome!

Hi Jimoh! You can definitely learn a lot here to help you get started. Good luck!

Good luck that you at least making some post for that matter out there, I do hope it will really help us with everything we may have for that matter and I do expect to make it really worthwhile anyway. Every newbie over time can bring something with him.

Thank you for the welcoming.

Welcome to bp Jimoh! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

Thank you Coinlady, I wish to meet you in the City of successful traders.