I am a Newbie on this forum

My name is Nurudeen. I am a Nigerian. I am glad to join the forum.
I am a newbie but I am enthusiastic about trading and I have been spending a lot of time on training and try to acquire as much knowledge and experience as possible.
I am not quitting anytime soon.
Thanks for having me here

2 Likes

Hiya @Nurudeen_2019xhow hustle bro? :grinning:

Happy to welcome you here my man. I’ll suggest you spend the next few days (maybe even a few weeks) reading up as much and as wide as possible here. You’ll find direction and motivation at the end of it all…

Everyone here watches out for everyone else, so you’re in the right place at the right time bro.

Welcome onboard. :muscle:

1 Like

Welcome to the trading world,

Glad to know that you are spending your time to know more and more about trading. Trust me! it will help you in the long run. If you have enough time to read then please go through the Babypips Education section. The section is full of information related to Forex trading and which is really helpful for new traders as well as experts.

For any help, we are here.
Good Luck.

1 Like

@macilme thanks for the advice. Best of luck with your trading. I’m impressed with your energy and enthusiasm for the daily journal entry you intended to keep here. I will follow up on your activities.

Thanks @TraderHunk for the warm welcome.

1 Like

Hello @Nurudeen! Take your time learning and practicing. If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask. :smile: Good luck!

1 Like

Welcome to babypips Nurudeen! Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

I see a lot of people who do trading lately from Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa anyway. I recommend you to start pipsology here lately and do many many things that’s really for sure anyway. How much do you plan to spend with some broker initially ? There are some with small deposits.

Thanks. I’ll keep that in mind.

1 Like