I am Greater from Africa

Hello, I am Greater and I am new to forex trading, and I will say my greatest problem is my emotions, when I place a trade I get scared when the trade start going against and going close to my stop loss and when it returned back in my favor I don’t wait for it to hit my take profit I quickly exit the trade even if it’s 1pip I got from that trade

1 Like

Hi Greater, set your SL’s and TP’s and then get up and walk away

Yea, I think that is what I have to do, wen I place my trade I will just go for a walk or go chat with friends

Hi,

I hear ya, emotions can be very strong during trading. Overcoming our fears in trading, I think, is a key development step in progressing in our trading. Sounds like you got a “fear of losing” and a “fear of letting a profit turn into a loss”, which are two of the four trading fears that Mark Douglas spoke about. In his books and youtube videos he talks about how we can overcome them.

All the best in your trading!

A lot of people have that problem, usually they overcome it as they gain experience.

Thank you very much @ThePwner

Yea I believe so, thanks @mlawson71

1 Like

Best thing brother is to set your SL set your TP and using trade alerts walk away , set and forget style and hopefully you’ll have made so pips !

Good piece of advice!