I am looking for good forex trader to trade my live forex account on 50% profit shari

Thanks Jack, you know I was just trying to teach you about loss :wink: Starting tomorrow, Pizza and I will begin turning your remaining $80 into a $1,000,000.00. It will take about a week, can you wait that long mate?

Wow, one week! I thought that you were going to do it in winter for the ā€œWonder of Winterā€ special you had planned. Anyway I definitely think you can make it in that time. Iā€™m kinda thinking that it will go as below according to your detailed money management plan:

Today: $80
Friday: $200
Sunday: $4000
Monday: $80 000
Tuesday: $1 000 000
Wednesday $50 000 000
Thursday: $1 000 000 000

I think the money management plan listed above is enough to put away those septics, I mean skeptics. It obviously works, and so do Fibonacci lines so Iā€™m going to be rich - thanks to you and Pizza.

btw, how is the part time job at the pizza takeaway going ?

You were close but I made some changes (see above).

Pizza job is going well, I mean I donā€™t need the money but thereā€™s no way I am giving up the best job in the world. Free pizzas bro, [B]FREE PIZZAS[/B]!!!

Are you still looking?

I can give you 50% if you are still interested. Trading gold alone can give me 70+ not to talk of adding currencies. I have successfully cracked gold from 1 min tf to the highest timeframe on mt4. I can easily make 50 pip daily but I donā€™t share nor sell my method. It is price base method with decent RR.

Hello sir try me
Ä°am the best
Gave me in email

I agreeā€¦ The easy way to win is always the easy way to lose. Iā€™d love for a forex mogel to invite me into his (or her) chateau and for that mogal to divulge all of his or her secrets. Santa is also real.

I am new to fx but I want to invest real cash while learning. Which option is the best:
(1) PAMM
(2) Robot e.g fapturbo
(3) Get a good trader to trade for me and share profits

Wowā€¦ you must be really good to make such profit on quiet days like fri, sun & mon. Do you accept paypal?

This is Hilarious