I am looking for good forex trader to trade my live forex account on 50% profit shari

Good day.

I am looking for good forex trader to trade my live forex account on 50% profit sharing basis.
The goal must be about 20 percent for a month with maximum of drawback around 5-8 percent. (Please reply the experience traders with real proved strategy only.)

I want to begin from K300$ (150+150) and to divide it on two parts for two traders. So it will be around K150 for every trader (for begin only).

If you interesting please contact me by email: FStefRoux{dot}gmail.com

Please note that we can communicate by English or Dutch only.

Stef.

Just Google forex pamm accounts. Find a trader you like on a reputable broker and pony up the minimum.

Or

Setup a zulutrade account with your precious starting deposit and select a signal provider there.

Any trader who is going to bother to apply here to manage your 150 krona isn’t worth it.

It’s worth taking a look at the Trade Leaders program at Currensee.

Does the CFTC not care about those pamm accts. or currensee or zulu trade signal provders? Do they only come down on those who are actually good at trading?

Currensee is registered with the NFA. Can’t speak to anyone else.

hi
my self ashraf pathan from uae i am a forex trader and can proove good performance .

Why don’t you try a reputable expert advisor with a good risk management?

You could always try a forex copy trading platform like zulutrade , search for a provider , try him in your demo account , and then if you like his performance let him trade real money for you. Quick and easy.

I still recommend to not to give your candy to some stranger. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi I am Ozan Takmaz. I am famous forex analyst in Turkey. ıI did write first technical analysis book for forex in Turkish. I manage forex accounts(with %50share of profit)

King Regards

I own an island and currently control the largest merchant fleet in the world. This allows me to control the trade and influence market prices. I have billions of dollars in several different tax havens around the world and buried treasure across the globe.

I’ve been trading Forex for just under 10 years (as a hobbie) and I’ve made $200m USD in profit, which I recently used to purchase my broker as opposed to having them pay me.

I never offer to help people but something about your post has moved me, instead of spending my time trading my own money and making millions, out of the goodness of my heart I am willing to manage your $150 Kroner ($25 USD) and split the 20% profit per month, cause that extra $2.50 could pay for my coffees!

Please PM me if your interested.

I am a London City trader with 7 years experience as a senior analyst for Citi Bank and 4 years of experience as a floor trader at the Chicago Mercantile Exchange. I have managed over $20 million of client funds and have an extensive track record of consistent annual profits. I am interested in starting a Skype group to share my methods. Please PM me and I will send you my Skype contact. I am a very famous trader and currently I have contracts with several investment banks to provide them with weekly analysis on short and long term currency outlooks and forecasts.

Best wishes

To the two gentlemen above:
Can you provide proof please? Show us a photo of a Rolex on your arm, or a recent pic of your car/yacht etc.
You can’t expect us to invest in you unless we know that you are really made of money.

[QUOTE=“piptronix;490524”]To the two gentlemen above:
Can you provide proof please? Show us a photo of a Rolex on your arm, or a recent pic of your car/yacht etc.
You can’t expect us to invest in you unless we know that you are really made of money.[/QUOTE]

As you wish… I got this one in 2009 for $58k

This gotta be the craziest thread I have ever seen…these guys are lying…the big guys don’t have time to post in forums
don’t be fooled. Learn to trade and deal your own cash…

How dare you make such claims. Here’s a picture of my island from google maps:

Prove I don’t own this island.

Proof provided (see island), I am shocked you could doubt me Piptronix. Especially you :frowning:

hahahhaha.:17:…hello aaron… nice to meet you…

These people asking for proof are pathetic and are just trying to make up the fact that they can’t trade! Who needs proof, when you just need fibonacchi lines? Yes, they ‘work’ and therefore they must make millions from forex! I have invested with the two millionaire traders above - they have lost 20% of my equity over the last year, but you won’t be laughing when they make me a billionaire from my $100 deposit sometime in the future!!

By the way, I was top of my primary school in a spelling contest so don’t say I’m dumb!

Their manpower is taken up watching/policing youtube apparently.