I am New in forex trading

Hello everyone I am Bonang Thebe from Lesotho

Hello!
If you are new to trading I recommend going through the School of Pipsology here on Babypips!

2 Likes

Okay but I understand well when I read and practices meaning that I understand practical

Sounds like you don’t understand anything. Listen to mlawson71s great advice.

Okay let me go on reading for at least two years thanks for your help

Yes he should start right away if he hasn’t started, great school indeed. Had a friend who speaks favorably about the quality of the school.
And after which he can think of selecting a good broker.

I think that everyone who have gone through the School of Pipsology are very pleased with what they have learned.

The School of Pipsology is a great place to start learning about forex. Happy forex trading to you!

haloo. nice to meet you. happy trading guys… be patient n be strugle in study forex.

Oh guys thanks for your advice

Miss the mark in trading might be that thing that often I do. by now I have not been able to analyze with any certainty if the price is really cheap. was still down, in fact, already wear indicators are pretty easy.

I think even if you’re an experienced trader it’s always a good idea to go back to basics and re-learn everything again. I guarantee you will pick up on something helpful that you never noticed the first time around because you were too overwhelmed with all the other new stuff to learn.

1 Like

I will support other guys telling that the school here is a must. Don’t waste your time on other sources if you want to pursue through the structured education plan and do not waste your time on any other side comments from people with the doubt professional experience.

Hello. Nice to meet you. have you been practicing trading today?

nice to see here , recommend to continue in beginner section after finishing baby pips school , please don’t skip anything , go through all learning materials.

according to me, in spite of having most powerful learning trading can be valueless if there is no regular practice. so besides school newcomers should practice in demo.

1 Like

Totally agree. the more you ‘do’ something the better you get at it and the automatic it becomes.

1 Like

Thank you mate

1 Like

Welcome! What made you decide to learn trading?

Hi. Welcome to this forum. Let’s study together.