I am new on this forum and I am introducing my self

Hullo every one. My name is Ivan Kubulwa, from Africa, Uganda.
I am an accountant, with little trading knowledge.
I want to become a professional retail trader, after taking and completing the Pipsology course on Babypips.
Thanks for the opportunity.
Ivan Kubulwa.

Welcome Iva. Enjoy the forum!

Hi all!
I’m new here too, hope I like it here.

You exactly hit the point yourself , start with the Pipsology course and also you can be expert here.

Well, that won’t happen, until you spend several years of learning how to be successful. FX trading has no short cuts. The courses on this site are just the beginning of your long journey.

Best of luck.

Welcome to the community, Ivan. We’re glad to have you here. You can open a demo account while going through the pipsology course. This will make your learning more comprehensive.

Welcome to the community too, @ronkertzmann. I think you’ll like it here. Folks around here are friendly and helpful.

Welcome Ivan! The Pipsology course here is a great resource to get you started on your trading journey. It can be overwhelming at first, but take it one step at a time, and you’ll get the hang of it. Good luck and looking forward to seeing you around!

Welcome! I’m sure you’ll enjoy being part of this community! Looking forward to seeing you around and making the most of your time here!

Welcome to the community, Ivan! Enjoy learning from all the free trading materials here. Good luck!