I am new on this platform. I have started trading live accounts

I needed an experience mentor to relate with and also the best Expert Advisor/Automated Trading to apply to my account. Thank you

Lol if only it was that easy. Come on mate.

That’s interesting, May I know where you may want to begin. Thanks

Hi Ikeorah,
I only recently joined this forum after an absence of 7 years. I have decided to pursue Forex again, but this time around more patiently, and with a view to deploying automation bots. This is because I have some real world experience with robotic process automation within my core industry expertise, and I left Forex trading seven years ago because I blamed the root cause of my failure to demonstrate a continuous edge was Psychology. This time around I have two different objectives. The first is to introduce my younger son to the subject matter of Forex trading since he has a fascination with numbers. The second is to do some serious training on MT4 and try to create my own Expert Advisor systems to use on my own account. I was researching the market when I realized these already exist within MT4 and other applications for trading. Watch this space. My attitude towards considering buying somebody else’s automated trade systems is like my attitude towards any salesman that wants to sell you his foolproof system (horse racing, spread betting, crypto, etc). If you truly find a system that is guaranteed to make you a profit, why would you ever sell it to anyone else?

2 Likes

Go through the babypips course. Start there and open a demo.

1 Like

Huhuhu. :open_mouth: I wouldn’t recommend trading live right away. :confused: If you’re new to trading, maybe you could create a demo account for now and see how that works for you? :open_mouth:

1 Like