I am new to Forex Marketing!

Hi I am Cheryl and have been looking at so many ways to earn money from home. I have health issues so I can’t work full time.

My background is in Accounting & Bookkeeping.

I have decided to give Forex Day Trading a go and have been working through the Babypips lessons.

So much information but thankfully my brain has been able to process it well. I am up for the challenge of it all.

I am looking forward to this new adventure!

1 Like

Dear its prey for your health welcome from me and i suggest to study here well and ready to face. New traders journey starts from most trusted regulated and forex freedom type of broker. You must seek one. And create demo account equal to your deposit saved capital. Attempt trade style and strategy given on babypips to test both your own and what is given on babypups when confedent enough, start from cent account depositing 1000 to 5000 usc in it.

1 Like

Welcome to bp Cheryl. Hoping for better health for you. Good luck on your trading journey. :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! But I probably will only be able to start with $250. Will that be enough?

Even if you’re lucky enough to trade profitably right from the get go (which isn’t going to happen but for the sake of argument let’s just say) and if you’re even luckier let’s just say that you can make 5% per month on that $250: you realize that’s $12.50 for a month’s work. And that’s before taking costs into account e.g. at bare minimum your Internet connection and not to mention other stuff that you may currently be doing but that will suffer as a result of your starting this now. How is that supplementing your income or making extra money from home??? Because if you’re getting drawn in by all the BS on this site, and others, about doubling and tripling your money every month (let alone every day as some would have you believe is possible) then you’ve got a real big disappointment coming your way I hate to tell you.

1 Like

That is what I am coming to realize… perhaps this is not right for me at this time. Oh well…

1 Like