I am new to forex trading. please recommend me broker

I need a broker with license and low spread. Thanks

Hi i am using qtimefx now. They have low spread and no commission. Try them out

1 Like

There a few broker you can choose. It is good that you want very low spreads, which you can only get from European brokers or offshore brokers. Some of them also have low commission for trading. Once you are given a recommendation, hurry down to Forexpeacearmy website and check out the review from other traders to know how the broker handles other traders. That was the first thing I did before using Forexchief broker and that is how you know whether a broker is quick to resolve issues. They offer lower spreads, 1:1000 leverage for traders with small accounts and even give new traders up to $500 to start trading.

1 Like

Slippage is a matter of eternal debate. You can go here and review some brokers: In search of the Best Broker to start Forex trade

Regulated brokers dont really provide low spreads and high leverage.

Hi Which broker are you refereeing to, i am also in the process of charging a broker and i am looking for a broker that is going to add value to my trading career

Try FBS they offer up to 1:3000 leverage. I have been using it for 2 years now.

This is not a referral link.

P.S.
Just trying to help.

You can try IB, Tickmill or Hotforex, these brokers occupy top positions in my best trading venues. I really don’t understand why newbie traders experiment with unknown brokers if they can freely opt for tested and reliable solutions. Cheers.

Happy trading with AMP Global. I have been with them for a longtime. They are well regulated both US and Europe. Their withdraw process is good. Solid leverage and good spreads. They’re also cheap! Any questions I had were resolved relatively quickly. They offer a lot of products and you can do any strategy. They have my recommendation all day.

You can register 1 of 2 brokers below. they have an FCA license. and I recommend choosing the ECN account type for the most realistic spread.
www.thinkmarkets.com
www.icmarkets.com

If you want low and tight spreads, regulated brokers won’t do. And the brokers I think would be suitable in that case would be fxbrew, lmfx and coinexx (they are quite trustworthy here on babypips)
Go check out this thread: Going offshore to escape the CFTC
You’ll get more info.

TradeMax is the best for you. They got ASIC, FCA regulations and 17 Liquidity Providers.
Their spread is really low.

I think we need to make a list of FCA brokers so traders can conduct proper comparisons. Your list is a good start but it is incomplete and not representative - there are brokers with better conditions which are licensed by FCA.

Good luck!

I agree with you. Forexchief is a better option to go with. Its been a smooth ride with this broker since last year.

New people should choose cent account. In return, cents accounts have slightly higher spreads. The broker is www.fbs.com

Since you are a beginner I would suggest that you start with a broker that offers a cent account. Unlike a demo account, it will actually give you a good opportunity to get hands-on experience with live trading and through a cent account you can test your strategy without having to risk a significant capital. You can choose Forexchief, they offer a low spread and you can open a cent account with them with a minimum deposit of just $50.