I am new to the Forex in general and hope to get some useful info there

I am new to the Forex in general and hope to get some useful info there. I have read a lot on the topic but still believe people can give much more

Have you been through the School of Pipsology?

1 Like

You came to the right place.

1 Like

That he did :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome, its all here, check out the School of Pipsology!

I’ve two years trading forex. First deposit about $75 and trade GBPUSD just for while in profit and quickly disappear from my account. I deposite again with same amounts, trade another pair, EURUSD and tasted small profit but after few open position I’ve lost all my money. I’m not surrender and complete deposit two times again and have same result. Why I fail? I didn’t understood time frame for my first trade. I didn’t have strategy for when I should open position and take profit. And two others deposit I didn’t have proper money management.
I even have assumtion that my account number was unlucky number so I open another account. I made more deposite and use Expert Advisors. I tested many pin indicator that sometimes feel like holy grail but not longer pulled me back to near hell. I stop for while using EA and trade manually with TDI and pivot. My account slow but sure back to profit condition from $80 to $150. Finally I found pin indicator that I think fit with my strategy, coral, TDI, MA, & RSI also I just take profit on small pips. Now I have $600 in my account. So keep finding for your fit strategy, comfort trading style.
May green pips for you too, good luck.

Hey. I am new to the forum. I hope to get valuable and useful information on this forum.