I am planning to start with a $500 account expecting at least $15 daily profit is that possible?

How many pips per trade do you expect on average? You need to know this in order to calculate the lot size.

For example if you look for 10 pips per trade, you Will need a lot size of about 0.15 in order to Make 15$ on a trade.

If you’re after 3 trades of 5$ profit each… lot size would be about 0.05

If trades have a TP of 20 pips… you can use half the lot size.

You “just” need a solid strategy and you’re ready to go! All the best!

OP hasn’t been seen since May 2018 and his thread is still going. Amazing!

1 Like

I know you mean well but I notice that you and a lot of persons somehow always seem to be leaving out a key piece of information which has a bearing on the goal;. The leverage. The math is different if a leverage of 10:1 is used as against 500:1 I think. If I am wrong someone please correct me.

Leverage won’t be a problem if you risk like professional traders, maybe 2% per trade tops

On the other hand… if you risk 50% per trade, you can blow your account in 2 trades… And leverage indeed can be a problem and you can face margin calls.

Honestly, as I know how much is my maximum risk per trade, I dont even need to know the leverage in my account.

If a trade is too risky, (my stops are too far for my position size) I dont take It.

Leverage is a tool brokers use to attract and blow novice (noob) traders accounts

Have a read. Forex Leverage and Margin Explained - BabyPips.com

1 Like

Huh? Seriously?