I am Smitty107. I am a newbie

Hi. I’m new to Forex. I’m here to learn on how to trade well.

Welcome Smitty107! Start with the education section here and open a demo account while you’re going through the lessons. Good luck on your trading journey!

Helloooo Smitty. :blush: Welcome! :smiley: How’s the school going? If there’s anything that’s confusing for you, there are lots of nice people here on the forums who are willing to help. :blush:

hej smitty ,jag rekommenderar dig starkt att läsa deras utbildning , vilket land kommer du ifrån Smitty. ,jag själv kommer från sverige och jobbar hårt med trading och utveckling med handel , men även andra derivata produkter , hoppas vi kan lära o känna varandra själv lär jag mig nya kunskaper hela tiden mvh benjamin

Welcome to the community. For a newbie reminder, forex trading requires high skills and knowledge. You should have the dedication and patience to study and learn.

Hi Smitty! It’s good to have you here. I hope that you already know that forex trading is going to be difficult as a beginner. But as you gain experience, it will be better.

It’s the green education button on the top that’ll help you learn all about forex trading buddy. Get started without wasting time and in case there are doubts; ask us here and many other experienced traders would be happy to help.