I bet you wished you lived in Iowa!

We may reach balmy -60f windchill in a few days. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

temp

1 Like

I live in Iowa, and its currently a minus 15 degrees F,

1 Like

Which part of Iowa?

It is a chilly one right now. The -27 above is on the forecast for next tuesday. It’s supposed to be windy that day as well. If we get even 25 mph winds it will be -60f windchill.

Along the big muddy in DBQ, and U?

Im on I35, just south of Minnesota. I’ve been over your direction a few times before. A lot of cool, historical architecture

yes very interesting, I don’t go out often these days…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Holy moly. That is crazy. Can’t decide whether I’d rather have that or the record breaking heat (46.6C / 115.8F) Australia’s experiencing right now.

1 Like

Haha. The crazy thing is that we can also get up to 110+ in the summer. It’s truly a state that experiences extremes.

Oh wow. The best of both worlds! How lucky! Now I really wish I lived there lol

1 Like

We just got an updated forecast for next week. It looks like we could break -63. ( I live in the yellow circle)

the good news for me is that your ahead of DBQ in hitting the subzeros
When performing snow removal yesterday and will need to be done again this morning I have limit my time outside to 10-15 minutes. Cold is particularly hard on olderfloks like myself due to the exertion of the body trying to keep warm, doesn’t see to matter how warmly one is dressed, the outer body can be warm but the inner body… requires antifreeze.