I bought Fapturbo 1 year ago only try now problem is

I don’t understand why trades on my demo account is different from the ones shown on their public page here:

fapturbo500.mt4stats.com/index.php

Can anyone who has also fapturbo tell me why ?

Thanks.

fab,lend itself to year 2007 down only.It is not can be used again .In the event usd weak and slow market ,ia could not operate fully .Fab it needs updated from time to time .what you see in the account demo quite right ,but it is to past.No to now. get modified from me n my friends

Why do you write in sms style are you a robot :frowning:

And it doesn’t answer my question. I have downloaded the latest version of fapturbo so I don’t understand why I have order that differs from what they have posted.

Hi, do you know how they have FAP Turbo set up?

Their settings may not be default. Also it looks like they are trading with Iamfx. A broker with low spreads. This means they may have far more trades than other brokers who pad theirs.

So why do you not contact Fabturbo support ? This always the same question I keep asking to newbie believer in fantastic EA-bot-making-million-over-the-night.
And you know the answer for sure : because you can not contact them and they never answer clearly your question. Even because they doesnot work anymore !

So how could you consider reliable an EA for which you need to seek help in a non-related forum ?

FAPT is absolutely still working. Most EA’s do only work for a while, however this EA incorporates an excellent winning strategy. With a little patience you can do very well. :eek:

[B]NO FabTurbo is definatly not working[/B]. If you tape Fabturbo on google you get plenty site where people claim making millions, doubling account using FT.
Logicly, if a robot work so well why they do need to sell it ? They should give it for free, and continue making millions…
or, they should give it for rent. No, they are selling it.

I get a friend of mine who decompile the FT code, and gave it to me to analyse and backtesting it. And I am sorry but this code was similar to thousand of code you can find easly free over russians forum.

So no, this FabTurbo is NOT reliable.

WOW, I’m amazed you can make such a blatant statement when you have not forward tested this EA yourself. I’ve been forward testing this EA for over a year now and I’ve made over 700% on just one account. I have doubled more than one account and I continue to do so. You can verify this on my site.

You don’t make millions from this EA and the marketing along with most other EA’s is blown way out of proportion but this EA makes money and continues to.

I develop my own EA’s. If I managed to create an EA with a 95% success rate and personally make money from it, I too would ultimately sell it/share it.

We are not all the same. Maybe you wouldn’t share it but I would. So I’ve never understood the “if you’re making money, why do you need to sell it” argument. But I do understand your point. It’s just a very cynical one.

700% ?
Very nice.

So tell me why there are so few FabTurbo users over Forex Forums with more than 100 posts ? Generally they are all posters with 3 to 15 posts…like you actually.

It is smell [B]advertising[/B].

So, after one year using FT, you can share it… or if you dont want, you could at less share your configuration for free. (It is just configurations).

And for finishing, I never undestood why everyone want to sell fabturbo after purshasing it at specified publisher ! So all Fabturbo is becoming sellers, configuration sellers, support seller… ect.

PS : Maybe you will need to post a litle be in order to receive PM from your expected clients.

Why would you share it ?

You are right, this whole industry is suspicious, however I’m not posting here to attempt to make money, although that would be nice. I’m in fact posting to help others. I’ve done well with FAPT and I share my settings for free on my settings page, always have. I own a FAPT blog not a squeeze page. I’ve been blogging continuously for over a year. I trade multiple copies of FAPT myself on my various accounts along with a few other EA’s.

I understand that most people out there are advertising this product. I have spent a lot of time with this EA and all I’m doing is sharing my experience. I’m not a hardcore affiliate, that is not my business.

So I understand the cynical attitude its natural especially if you’ve been duped in the past. With the internet full of deceiving products and seller lying about products I’m attempting to walk an honest path.

I would share it because I would be well off and I know what it’s like not to have money. I might only share it with those I deem satisfactory and I would also consider selling it too.

What settings are you using?

what’s your settings page? Nevermind, I found it.

Question. I have fapturbo but not sure if I have all the correct default settigs. Can you post those on your page? or here?

I did some testing of fapturbo some time ago and keep saying I’ll post results but never do so may as well stop procrastinating and do it :cool:

Hi Talon, make sure you have the latest copy of FAPT. Currently 48/49. v49 is setup to be used on USDCHF (new pair added). You can use it on all traded pairs but you may want to alter the some of the settings depending on your strategy.

The point I want to make is, drop the EA on a traded chart and the settings panel will appear. What you are seeing are the default values.

I think that once you’ve developed a consistant edge that you’ll look upon things a little differently. Its far easier just to give money to those who need it.

You may be right :cool:

Excellent, I feel that we are evoluate a litle bit here. So let get direct to the point :

• POST YOUR SETTING HERE IN THIS FORUM, JUST MAKE A COPY PAST THAT’S ALL.

If you are here to help, then ACT and HELP. Just post your settings, this what every people reading this thread are waiting you to do !

Or do you want all of us to go to your blog ? So you are looking traffic to your blog ?

You see, think are really not difficult actually. You have successful experience in FAbturbo : post your backtest, then your setting.

You want to share Fabturbo, that famous last version : post it here. Or just tell people this :

1. Buy FabTurbo last version on the link on my blog
  2. Send me an email to get the last setting
  3. Actually just give me your email contact…ect

You know nowday, it is very easy to see people who want to help, and people who just want to give opium to get more money from people who need help.

Mudar, most people don’t care if they have to visit my site it’s full of information, settings and direction. It’s not a squeeze page. I’m not making my life difficult by bowing down to your demands. I’m also not wasting my time by duplicating information here, settings and information regularly change.

So please go bother someone else. I’m sure there really are plenty of genuine spammers you can hassle.

Well I don’t understand, if they use settings that are not the default then wouldn’t it be a different trading system from the one they are advertising ?

I have tried fapturbo since this post, I sometimes forgot to open it some days, it seems good though draw down can be big, it has still managed to be a winner.

But I am worried it won’t be consistent especially if I am supposed to tweak it as I don’t know how and why. I don’t like doing things when I don’t understand the inner workings of it.