I can create your Expert advisor for free

i cant really tell. but you can ask some forex expert about it. try to ask mario singh.fx news

hi, can you help me create a simple ea based on the criteria :

1. buy & sell at the same price at open candle (00:00 GMT Broker time)
  2. with Lot, SL, TP, Trailing stop & Trailing Step option.

Thanks in advance… :slight_smile:

i recently downloaded a file called level scalper
in theory it would work good but it has a few errors that need to be corrected

what it does is puts a number of pending buy orders and sell orders on either side
when they are reached they are put into the market

the stop losses of the buy/sell equal out to be the take profits of the sell and buy respectively
so theoretically you would never lose any money but if the market swings you could earn very little

the problem with the script is it puts an unequal number of buys or sells so that you could still lose money
if the market swings

i would like you to program a perfectly balanced hedging scalper system that does what this level scalper should do
4 buys and 4 sells on either side with stop loss equaling take profits

Hello friends, i just calculated a strategy and did it manually for sometime. i got good results. i want to make this strategy into a EA. i don’t know mql4. so i request to make this strategy into a EA.

Here is the strategy.

1. Find current rate
    When I open computer and start meta trade platform what is the shown price in all currency pairs, commodities, that is a current rate
    For example one pair
    If Current Rate is – 1300
    Compulsory put pending buy order and pending sell order
    Buy Order Sell Order

2. buy 1310 – T.P 1320 - S.L 1300 sell 1290 – T.P 1280 - S.L 1300

3. buy 1320 – T.P 1330 - S.L 1310 sell 1280 – T.P 1270 - S.L 1290

4. buy 1330 – T.P 1340 - S.L 1320 sell 1270 – T.P 1260 - S.L 1280

5. buy 1340 – T.P 1350 - S.L 1330 sell 1260 – T.P 1250 - S.L 1270

6. buy 1350 – T.P 1360 - S.L 1340 sell 1250 – T.P 1240 - S.L 1260

7. Etc ( if depend on profit) Etc ( if depend on profit)

8. if touch 1320 profit same this side put buy order
    Put sell order
    sell 1310 – T.P 1300 – S.L-1320

9. if touch 1330 profit
    Put sell order
    sell 1320 – T.P 1310 – S.L-1330
    sell 1310 – T.P 1300 – S.L-1320

10. if touch 1340 profit
    Put sell order
    sell 1330 – T.P 1320 – S.L-1340
    Up to how many buy orders
    And
    same this side put sell orders
    If going on touch T.k profit 1360 and down 1270
    Again market going above
    You put buy orders start with 1300 – T.K 1310 - S.L. 1290

Finally whatever market is going up and down we need a every 10 pips profit for all pairs

Trailing stop for each orders should be 5.

I am looking for an EA coder and i might get in touch with you soon.Thanks for your help mate very much appreciated.

left you a message

Are you, Venichhe, or whoever may be, still interested in helping to write EA for free? I, again, really need help about newstrading management of time and timing. Please help or share …or you can contact me if u want.

can any one please help me fixing my code?

Till now i have no strategy . i wish i have a stretegy then i can give you my system . hope one day i will give you a good one.

Dear Venichhe,

Should your original post be still actual, I would appreciate your help in coding an EA or indicator in MT4 (I am only trading since 3 weeks now, and am not sure I understand the difference between these two concepts) which will ideally give an onscreen sign (arrow up or down) and an audio alert if certain conditions are met. I am working tonight on the logical scheme for the program and will be able to forward it to you at your request. Many thanks.

Forex Introduction for the novice traders. A complete guide for beginners of world’s most liquid market. Become an expert with forex camping where you grow to win.

Its great thread sir…
Are you sure about making EA for free for us???
So, it seems that you have many EA now…
Can you give me the best and profitable EA for us??

I found a simple strategy for trend following on the web by Joaquin Monfort. However I want to use it, with a simple modification, for reversals on Marketscope 2.). Can do?

Dear sir,
I need Expert Advisor , I have one concept can u pls help me …
Suriya

Hello sir, Please help me :slight_smile:

Do you have any knowledge about building a Hedging EA?
I would need your help if you really can

Hi can you make an EA on the buy and sell order for Fractal Indicators? :slight_smile:

He’s sure to be able you all: after all, he was last active in this forum as recently as only 7 years ago. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Good evening still available to create expert advisor?

Hi
Can possible to get your ea for testing