I can create your Expert advisor for free

Hello, yeah just like the title says, I can build it, but remember Expert advisor isn’t for automated trading, it’s a tool, it can do what you want it to do on a potential trade when you’re not around, example you’re at work or sleep, and you have to be knowledgeable on technical indicators and sometimes you have to turn the EAs off or on depending on the market condition. With that said, if you think the Expert advisor you have in mind can help you, then I’ll be glad to be able to help you build it. You can just share your ideas over here. And I’ll work on it and keep you guys informed on what’s going on, I understand there might be many inquires and interests and it may be time consuming for me, but I’ll let you guys know how far I’m into the bot and what not.

1 Like

well, since you are new here you will meet a lot of skeptisism from a lot of people (including me). So, I would reccommend posting some sweet EAs that you have built so the community can check them out. I would be interested in an EA that closes all trades at a certain, customizable profit level or equity level. I am new to EA and am very suspicious of running free EAs from someone that I know nothing about but I am slightly curious about the subject.

I understand what you said about my post and I appreciate your honesty and skepticism.

What you are asking for is a script, it is not an expert advisor.

1 Like

oh, thanks for clarifying:) Then my request is misplaced but all the rest still applies. Now you got me thinking about it though so off I go in search of my script…

I am looking for an EA that would allow me to do news trades without that 50-150 pip over/under current market price restriction around news releases. I want to be able to set up pending buy and sell orders less than 10 pips away from current market price that are triggered during news surges. When triggered, the EA would actually submit market orders automatically.

I found some that are not free - Broker Nightmare and Forex Executor Pro.

Something you can do?

Thanks!

Amazing Expert Advisor
Amazing Forex expert advisor is not a common expert advisor which would use some implemented trading strategy and earn you money automatically. It is a “news trader”. A form of automated breakout trader which only works on the set date and time (the ones of the Forex related news, like interest rates decision, you are expecting). You give it the day, hour and minutes of the upcoming news release and it determines the best breakout ranges, stop-loss, take-profit and trailing stop-loss to use in the current market conditions. This EA is available for MT4 and MT5. The MT5 version is fully functional but probably shouldn’t be used with other EAs on the same currency pair.
Obviously enough I do not include any test results with it. I just recommend you to use it if you are in the Forex news trading and prefer fundamental analysis over the technical analysis.
MiniFAQ
What input parameters do I need to set?
There are only 3 parameters that require your modification — Day, Hour and Minute of the news release:
NDay — should be set to the day of month (from 1 to 31) on which the news comes out; this day should be within the current month and the current year, of course.
NHour — should be set to the hour (from 0 to 23) when the news comes out.
NMinute — should be set to the minute (from 0 to 59) when the news comes out.
Don’t forget to check the difference between the time zone of your MetaTrader 4 platform and the time zone of the news you are awaiting.
You can also modify other paramters if you want:
TP — target profit in pips.
CTCBN — number of candles to check before the news release to determine the high and lows.
SecBPO — seconds before the news release to place the pending orders.
SecBMO — seconds before the news release when the orders can no longer be modified.
STWAN — seconds after the news release to delete all pending orders.
OCO — if one order is triggered it will cancel the other.
BEPips — number of profitable pips before using a traling stop.

AWESOME! Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for. Appreciate the quick response, too!

:smiley:

Ahhh, I should of read the FAQ a bit closer. Unfortunately, this will not work with my broker. 30 minutes before news, you cannot place a pending order for after the news without a 50 pip difference in your pending order compared to current price. About 10-15 minutes before the news, that spread increases to 150 pips! Since this EA attempts to submit a pending order, it will fail. I need an EA that will submit a market order, seconds after the news is released. Market orders have no such limit.

I do it manually now, but would increase my pips if this could be fired off automatically.

Hello Veniche,
Pls, I’d like you to write me an EA. I’ll drop the parameters when you post a reply.
Thanks.

message removed by jaws810

have you thought of creating an EA for the Cowabunga system?

I guess you can only create EA’s for the MT4 program.

(sigh) I use GFT Dealbook. :o

No EA’s for me?

I guess you can only create EA’s for the MT4 program.

(sigh) I use GFT Dealbook.

No EA’s for me?

Tymen come over to the dark side :smiley:

mt4 wooohahahahhaa!!! (evil laugh)

What broker is that?!

And what pair/pairs?

Mebbe you need a different broker…

Yes yes! After trying Dealbook I think I can not go back to MT even if I wanted… I wish a lot of software from Microsoft would work that smooth!

It seems is more complicated to program in CTL, Tymen does a good job programming indicators but in comparison of what some of his allies can do in MT4… just WOW :eek:

I thought about it, and I wasn’t sure if it has already been created, I am just going to try to complete individual requests.

Here is a pdf of a system that just got released. It is a london break out system. Can you program this into an ea?

ForexSupersonicSystem.zip (1.16 MB)

no way absolutely not, that trade is in human language, bots can’t comprehend that complexity.

I know the pdf seems long but the system itself is very simple.

[B]Pair[/B] GBP/USD
[B]Timeframe[/B] 5Minute
[B]Filter[/B] 100ema, If price is above then look for a long trade. If price is below the ema look for a short.
[B]Stratagy[/B] Wait till 6 GMT then get the high and low between 4 and 6 GMT. When price breaks either the low or the high than long or short.
[B]Stop Loss[/B] 15 pips
[B]Take Profit[/B] 22 pips
If no trade by 8 GMT than cancel the pending order.

You could put in any type of money management you like or just make those user defined options.

now that you told me what it does, I can do all of it, except the high/low part. Because that information is based on future information and or not exact information, i.e, trendlines, and pivot points, bots have a difficult time to understand that concept, but other than that I can create it, give me a feedback and a day or two…