I can create your Expert advisor for free

I am looking for an EA coder and i might get in touch with you soon.Thanks for your help mate very much appreciated.

left you a message

Are you, Venichhe, or whoever may be, still interested in helping to write EA for free? I, again, really need help about newstrading management of time and timing. Please help or share ā€¦or you can contact me if u want.

can any one please help me fixing my code?

Till now i have no strategy . i wish i have a stretegy then i can give you my system . hope one day i will give you a good one.

Dear Venichhe,

Should your original post be still actual, I would appreciate your help in coding an EA or indicator in MT4 (I am only trading since 3 weeks now, and am not sure I understand the difference between these two concepts) which will ideally give an onscreen sign (arrow up or down) and an audio alert if certain conditions are met. I am working tonight on the logical scheme for the program and will be able to forward it to you at your request. Many thanks.

Forex Introduction for the novice traders. A complete guide for beginners of worldā€™s most liquid market. Become an expert with forex camping where you grow to win.

Its great thread sirā€¦
Are you sure about making EA for free for us???
So, it seems that you have many EA nowā€¦
Can you give me the best and profitable EA for us??

I found a simple strategy for trend following on the web by Joaquin Monfort. However I want to use it, with a simple modification, for reversals on Marketscope 2.). Can do?

Dear sir,
I need Expert Advisor , I have one concept can u pls help me ā€¦
Suriya

Hello sir, Please help me :slight_smile:

Do you have any knowledge about building a Hedging EA?
I would need your help if you really can

Hi can you make an EA on the buy and sell order for Fractal Indicators? :slight_smile:

Heā€™s sure to be able you all: after all, he was last active in this forum as recently as only 7 years ago. :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Good evening still available to create expert advisor?

Hi
Can possible to get your ea for testing