I can create your Expert advisor for free

Yes!!! I hope this supersonic EA will be create!
thanks venichhe!!!

Hi venichhe, thats great that there some good people like you who have time to create EA to others.
Im looking for somebody who will create an EA, it is very simple using only limit orders and take profit with increasing lot. For example, i need EA that will put limit orders in both sides every 50 pips with TP 35 with increasing lot as starting lot(for example 0.01,0.02,0.03,0.04… if it starts from 0.02 so next ones will be 0.04, 0.06, 0.08…). Each time it will take profit i need that it will put a limit order in the same value (-35+spread). It will allways trade without stopping. I hope you understand me, if you have any questions please ask me

before I create this EA for you, I need to know what is your GMT offset, and remember its not going to analyze the hi low, its just gonna be either below or above the ema, and Ill tweak it up a little bit with the knowledge of Forex I have.

I understand, do you want to add any technical analysis to it?

and for you, give me until Friday night to build this.

No, it will be without any indicators, only on price moving. What is more, it will be great when ill start an EA it will open 2 orders buy and sell and TP will be first limit order reached. If it will be confusing to you leave it without it :slight_smile:

On friday it will be fantastic. I didnt think it will be so soon :))) :smiley:

I just tried to create it for you, there seems to be some problems, the problem is the increasing lots, i can only seem to do it in market execution, but I can seem to be able to create most of it, without the increasing lots factor.

Hey Venichhe, thanks for your reply.

I am afraid without the high low thing this ea would only execute based on the moving average. I saw on another forum and maybe here if I think about it an ea called trend me leave me. It can place buy or sell based on maually drawn lines,

the thing is there must be a way to create this "box of high and low between the two hours time. That is the heart of this system to be able to buy if price breaks north or sell if price breaks south.

Do you have any idea how we can define (based on price) this box then take the result of this "definition and use it as the value plus x amount of pips to long or minus x amount of pips to short?

I know it sounds pretty complex what I am asking of you.

does the trade depends on high low of the two hours or the high low of the day? if it is for high low for the two hours, I am pretty sure I can do it, also let me know what is your GMT offset, because it is the most crucial part of this trade.

it is the high low of the two hours.

my gmt offset is +1 but can you make that an input so anyone can use it with different brokers

I am unexperienced with EA’s. What is the difference?

I m testing my strategy manualy and it takes a lot of energy time and I m looking for someone who can help me to set up strategy tester in MT4 on my manual strategy … I tried set up my self but I had problem how to set up to strategy tester …how is signal …in attachment are information …
thanks Marek

[QUOTE=johnnykanoo;210955]it is the high low of the two hours.

my gmt offset is +1 but can you make that an input so anyone can use it with different brokers[/QUOTE]

I have attached the supersonic with this message, I’ve back tested it also, surprisingly it does very little amounts of trade. Make sure to attach it to 1H chart and back test it and tweak up stop loss and profit if you need to, and if there is any questions let me know.

And for everyone else that is interested in this ea, make sure to be in sync with your GMT offset is it is the most important factor of this trade.

1H chart in GBP/USD

you have to explain it to me with words in full detail, I took a look at it and I have no idea what this should do.

What about an EA that makes money? LOOL

have you read manaul of strategy ? Do you use a MT4 softweare ? In attachments are indicator and .tpl file I m asking for help to make strategy tester in MT4 for this strategy …I downloaded many but I cant setup for this strategy …

I did look at it in mt4 and have read it, which I didn’t understand, and then failed to comprehend in the attempt to understand it from the chart.

Hi;

Actually my strategy is very simple: it’s about taking orders (buy) with a distance or step option between the orders and RE-taking every order after it gets closed on the take profit.

For example I put that this strategy should start from the open price now the expert should put every 25 points up a buy stop orders with a profit for 25 points and every order close at the take profit should be replaced after the price goes 25 points down directly with a pending buy order.

I need 4 parameters which are:

The size of order.
The take profit value.
The stop loss value.
The distance or the step between the orders which is 25 in the example.

Would you please help me again with this Expert

Thanks alot

Best Regards
Ammar

i need some EA to do the following :-
1-sell or buy market price
2-set sl
3-set pending order (stop) at the same sl price
4-set sl for the pending order

hi Venichhe…

i pray for God to bless man like u. i have a request for u to help in building ea.
the requirements are as follows:

1. Bollinger Band, 18, exponential
  2. Moving average, 3, exponential, set to close
  3. MACD histogram (default setting)
  4. RSI study, 14

other parameter:

• lot size value
  • take profit value
  • stop loss value
  • magic number parameter should helps if i want to set up ea in different charts.

System rules:

• wait for 3 ema to cross BB middle line. then wait for RSI and MACD to line up as follow:
    - buy: MACD > 0, RSI > 50
    - sell: MACD < 0, RSI < 50
    I will be very grateful if u could take a look to my humble request.

Thank you and regards.

i don’t understand the negative connotations associated with mt4…

Ok, it’s not perfect, but neither is any platform.

And actually, i think mt4 is the best and easiest to use.

I say this without an evil laugh.

mwahahahahaaaaaaa!!!