I can create your Expert advisor for free

In the Triple Threat Exit strategy thread( Holy Grail) by pipwoof, there is an EA, Daybreak-TT-OrderEntry-v3.22.mq4 for entry and exit, but i would like to use it only for the exit part and then combine it with some manually PA rules for entry.
Here is the EA link w.rpotor.com/forex/TTE/index.html (I’am not allowed to post links yet so just add two ww

So I would like some help with peeling of the entry part from the EA and then also add a way to change the size of the very
first stop loss in the INPUTS ( then please publish the new EA here)

I’m not a programmer by any means…hence the reason I asked if you could create one for Trade Station (Marketscope 2.0). I know most of the EA’s are for MT4 accounts. I’m using FXCM which uses Marketscope. I really like the asthetics and it’s easy to use. So if I could plant an EA in there it would be pretty sweet.

I don’t know what you mean by “ECN”. I’m really new to Forex.

My friend,
happy to see u again here for my reply.I use Forex4u and Exness broker and ECN means Electronic Communication network since 2/3 types of broker has i am not clear just say to.And now i able to resolve my problem ha ha.I am interest Marketscope
Have u got one real not beta ? Or which works better? Can u send me it if u not mind? I have searched it Google i got some forex factory and daily fx and so so.
pls reply i will be happy…

I’m using the FXCM micro account which is marketscope 2.0 (and I think somehow related to dailyfx). Really all I want is Cowabunga’s system. I’ve been using it this week and noticed that it seems to work well - but I’m not always at my computer when the signals go. I think the 1 hr time frame looks best. I’ve been using a demo account right now.

Cowabunga’s system is here: So You’ve Finished The School Of Pipsology…Now What? | Forex Blog: Pip My System

Does that answer all your questions?

yah i got it.
thanks Melchizedek.
regards.

Ariful - any luck on getting an EA created?

Hi Melchizedek,
I am trading with scripts at demo for some strategies examine… So now not any work for EA.
Thanks for again talking …
Regards.

Hi,

Can some pro make ea for all pairs that will look for best hedge profit pairs combination out of selected pairs with very low dd it can be two pairs or three pairs or four any max number of pairs for good hedge pairs combination

I know to check combination will be hard and many but I think it will not hard with ea
It will try adjusting lot size also
It will be like arb o mat ea

Here are parameter
Look back bar = 6000;
Pairs to look = eurusd,gbpusd,…as many we want

Thanks

Please i need EA that can trade based on MT4 multi-timeframe parabolic sar which the variables can be adjusted.it will open trade on the 5th sar open(when it changes direction) and close trade on the 1st sar close (when it changes direction)

Hi guy,
go to mql4.com search ur EA there … u will find out most of this EA just modify it if need.
Ariful Mamun

I have a good indicator, it will make op advisor?

Regards
please if you can make simplest EA
Use Envelop indicator in MT4 oscillator section
Buy x number of pips above the upper envelop and close buy x number of pips below the lower envelop
reverse is tru for short (x number to be defined by user
EA should open two positions everytime logic is completed
one close with above logic and other close as profit target (to be given in properties)
Trailing stop loss fuction and SL to breakeven function for both positions

fixed MM system
for every 5000 USD trade 1 micro lot, it means both positions should be of i micro lot each
for example if long position is going on then EA must keep their stops in market all the times
and should keep moving the oppsite positions and their closing stops.
since envelops are changing with candle completes so positions must change with them, deleting the old one and creating new one
Thanks and regards if this help can be extended
EA should be able to use all parameters of envelop indicator

Is there some EA which others can test?

Hi Guys i have been trading for quite sometime now, so far what works for me is simplicity, anyway, i have been working on a potentially great formula based on an EA by robopips:(search for " amazing crossover" in babypips.com)

I needed a simpler version of this , that is, for an entry order just two Moving averages crossing with a stop loss …NO TRAILING. That simple.

Can anyone help

Hi Venicche.

I just saw your thread. I have a good system imo and I would like to try it as an EA because it is almost impossible to trade it live because you cannot be in front of the screen 24/7 and waiting for the exit or entry. would you please add me in skype: berliozz85 adn we can have a chat there and I will explain you the system. Once we are ready I think we both going to be happy to post it here and share it with the others. Thanks

Regards.

Hi guys,

I have a question regarding EA (or I think it regards EA).

Can one create a “system” that automaticly execute your trades?

Example:

Chart: Eur/usd
Timeframe: daily
Triggers: BUY when prize closes above MA50, set stoploss 50 pips away. Sell when prize closes under MA50, set stoploss 50 pipsaway.

Have I understood things right? If I have, how sophisticated can these system get? I guess my example are pretty easy to create if you know how to programme and so on. And yea, for a non-programmer like me, is it possible to create a system myself?

Thanks for answering me!

Starchn

Yes, you can create such system and let it trade automatically. I don’t think however that your example will be profitable. Automated strategies can be simple, but not this simple.

There is a course on this forum where you can learn automated trading:

http://forums.babypips.com/expert-advisors-automated-trading/46881-automated-trading-course-part-1-programming.html

Hi Jcl,

Thanks for answering my questions! Haha, i know, my example was just an “example” i too do not think that the strategy would make me a millinonaire ;).

Hmm what do you mean with “Automated strategies can be simple, but not this simple”?
You mean that my example was TOO simple? How sophisticated can a automated trading get??

Thanks!

Starchn

Hi Jcl,

Im not sure im doubleposting now, if that is the case - im sorry. Thanks for giving me the link. I read the first part quickly, right now im using MT4. But i guess you wont recommend it with automated trading?

Thanks

Starchn

MT4 is not suited for automated trading, for many reasons. It can be used for manual trading with some precautions when you have a honest broker who disables the artificial slippage of the MT4 server.

Programs suited for automated trading are TradeStation, NinjaTrader, and of course Zorro.

Automated systems can be arbitrarily complex, but complexity does not improve profit. A typical “simple but not too simple” automated system that indeed generates profit is described in the Workhop5 of the Zorro automated trading course.